1b.app
Link copied -

The upload file to Rozetka is not uploaded or validated

!I'm waiting for a response from the developer or from a person who will definitely help with the solution of the problem!
that is - urgently!
Remains and data on goods on Rozetka stopped updating
I contacted TP Rosettes, got the answer:
-When the price list was revised, it was revealed that on 10/13/2021 the price list would not go through synchronization.
- It's also impossible to fail the price list.
-Problem with the price list or with the server on which hosting location, the problem must be corrected on the seller's side.
If you try to fail the price list through the validator for the request: https://seller.rozetka.com.ua/gomer/pricevalidate/check/index
the price list is not responding, no information is transmitted from the server to which hosting vin.
In order to fix the problem with the goods on the site, I ask you to correct the price list.
The file exists, I can see it, the upload settings have not changed
Today I truncated the file to three products - the resul
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The file exists, I can see it, the upload settings have not changed

the file opens in the browser, it is strange that it is not validated (and the result of validation has not yet come from Rosette)
in more detail Rosette's technical support can't answer what's wrong with the file?
26.10.2021, 17:52
Original comment available on version: ru

No. Rosette says the problem is on your side and washes his hands
I am confused by unclosed category tags (categories are apparently old in Russian, and a separate question is where boxing pulls them from?), but I have seen them in the file for a long time. drew attention precisely because I did not like such a code and the validator pointed to them, but everything worked - so I did not attach any importance. and I think that although this is a "jamb", but this is not the reason
for some reason, the validator stopped pulling the file ..
26.10.2021, 17:58

and I will ask you to delete the link to the file, this is not public information.
Thank you!
26.10.2021, 17:59

Mєshkov Oleg wrote:
No. Rosette says the problem is on your side and washes his hands

At least they fixed their validator, it probably does not work.

Mєshkov Oleg wrote:
I am confused by unclosed category tags (categories are apparently old in Russian, and a separate question is where boxing pulls them from?), but I have seen them in the file for a long time. drew attention precisely because I did not like such a code and the validator pointed to them, but everything worked - so I did not attach any importance. and I think that although this is a "jamb", but this is not the reason

It may well be...
But I see you have a problem with setting up an action regarding Rosette categories - in your setting "Directory field with id:" instead of the "Identifier" value, "id" was indicated, which is not correct - it does not find such a record by the parent category ID.
I changed the setting - everything was uploaded correctly by category, check the upload to Rozetka.

Mєshkov Oleg wrote:
and I will ask you to delete the link to the file, this is not public information.

+
27.10.2021, 17:07

Maxim Vadimovich, thank you and good health!!
29.10.2021, 09:10

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment