1b.app
Link copied -

Uploading prices for Prom does not work correctly (automatic export of products in YML format)

Good afternoon!
When unloading goods on Prom, the price is sent along with the discount. In the import settings on Proma, the settings are correct. In ed. The action also disables the checkboxes for importing discounts. It is necessary to fix the error so that the prices are uploaded correctly, without taking into account discounts.
Today prices are very different. For example, a product in a box costs UAH 194 without a discount, and UAH 165 with a discount. Prom price is 155.20. (see screenshots).
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Please reset the link to your box. So far, from the screenshots, I see that everything is unloading normally, the price of the product is 190, the discount is 20%, the discounted price is 194 * 0.8 = 155.2
23.08.2021, 12:20
Original comment available on version: ru

https://strikeshop.com.ua/
So, but the discount cannot be loaded on Prom
23.08.2021, 12:36

I see you have 2 such actions configured, and for both of them, in my opinion, the discount should be unloaded. Based on what settings do you think that the price when uploading to yml should not take into account the discount?
23.08.2021, 12:45

Try unchecking the box "Upload the specified price with a product discount in the price field, and without a discount - in oldprice"
23.08.2021, 13:12

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
Try unchecking the box "Upload the specified price with a product discount in the price field, and without a discount - in oldprice"

Everything is correct here, there is no check mark.
23.08.2021, 13:17

OneBox production wrote:
I see you have 2 such actions configured, and for both of them, in my opinion, the discount should be unloaded. Based on what settings do you think that the price when uploading to yml should not take into account the discount?

Yes, that's right, 2 steps.
Based on the fact that the fields "Add a price without a reduction in the field oldprice" and "View the price assigned with a reduction to the product in the field price, and without a reduction - in the oldprice" are disabled
23.08.2021, 13:19

The first tick - no connection. The second concerns discounts for price levels. The action will not unload the price only if in the action you specify from where to unload the price field.
23.08.2021, 14:05

Good, be it time, two fields do not win. What could be the reason why the prices are loaded with a reduction? Until last year, everything worked out correctly
23.08.2021, 14:16

Karina, I explained above in which case the price is uploaded without a discount: if you take it from an additional field or price level. The discount could also not be uploaded if you had the setting "Prohibit applying the discount specified in the product card" or set an inappropriate start date for the promotion in the contact card. Everything, in any other case, the discount must be uploaded to a file.
23.08.2021, 14:55

I tried the option to take the price from the equal price - all the same, it was worth the price.
Do any of these settings have the option "Prohibit applying the discount indicated in the product card"?
23.08.2021, 15:10

In global system settings. If this setting is enabled, the discount will no longer be applied to product prices in your system. If you want to upload the price without a discount on the prom, you can copy it in the additional field and upload without it. I can also offer a checkmark in the action settings, which will ignore your discount on the product when unloading, it will take about an hour.
23.08.2021, 15:18

There is no more food, why was the reduction charged, if the price was taken from the equal price field? Povnіstyu zaboroniti znizhku at kartsі goods do not go.
Such a problem began at Friday-Saturday, until which everything was in order.
23.08.2021, 15:28

Unfortunately, I can't help you with this issue. I can explain why one way or another works now and not XXX days ago. The conditions that affect this I have described above.
23.08.2021, 16:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment