1b.app
Link copied -

Import processes from PrestaShop (problem with loading products in orders)

Good afternoon. The problem is the following: we have configured integration with prestashop through your module, specifically for importing orders from the site. In general, everything worked fine, but sometimes orders were loaded in which there were no products, although everything is fine in the site admin panel, and in the box this product is in the list of products. Since yesterday, the problem has become more widespread. Need help to fix this problem. Screenshot examples.
PS I don’t know if this is related, but yesterday we switched from tariff 3 to tariff 5, while your colleagues were updating the system, the system did not work for about an hour and a half, but there were orders without goods both before and after, but already more.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
PrestaShop integration works through the database. Most likely, when you change the tariff, your server has changed, as a result of which the IP of the server has changed. That is, try adding a new IP to the list of allowed remote database connections, for the user with which OneBox connects.
15.07.2021, 00:29
Original comment available on version: ru

As far as I can see - the problem is not with the IP.
Added product search logging - can you create a test process with the product https://nosorog.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/190183/edit/ ?
15.07.2021, 11:04

Yes, I made several orders on the site for this product.
15.07.2021, 11:22

Can you give a link to the product on the site where I can make test orders myself?
16.07.2021, 16:29

Thank you for the response, but we were able to figure it out for our part, there was a problem with the delay in loading the goods in the order, relatively speaking, the order was formed immediately, and the goods were loaded in a minute, and accordingly the box pulled immediately without goods. The topic can be closed.
19.07.2021, 11:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment