1b.app
Link copied -

Becoming povіlno pratsyuvati site on the template VanBox

Good afternoon.
The speed of the sides has changed.
The sides with the photo are vanquished more than the lower sides without the photo, if you want:
- photos are small, for example, three photos of 100 Kb each on one side;
- the side did not edit the kіlka mіsyatsіv and earlier it was zavantazhuvaetsya shvidshe.
In an hour, they added the code to JivoChat and the Binotel widget, why is there more speed on the page without a photo?
Take a look at the photo for a long time: https://drukaryk.com/shopzhurnaly-z-okhorony-pratsizhurnal-reiestratsii-instrukt...
Shvidko get excited without a photo: https://drukaryk.com/papir-dlya-notatok-9090-250-ark-prokleieniy/
Could it be that the patches for the photo were placed incorrectly?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. For me, this page loads a maximum of one and a half seconds (page without photo 1s). How much does it take you?
30.06.2021, 15:17
Original comment available on version: ru

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
Today has become shorter.
Yesterday there were problems. And the stench is periodically repeated.
Google data axis by hourly cost per month:
Porvinyanna svydkostі zavantazhennja і kіlkostі revisited three months:
Є correlation. Is the server not coping? What is wrong with our Vanbox?
The maximum number of visits per day is 1000. Not much.
01.07.2021, 09:58

I don’t see a problem with the site, maybe Google takes into account the loading speed of some pages that we haven’t opened and on which something really works for a long time. But in order to fix this, if there really is a problem, I need to go to the page myself and see that it is dumb, but now I open the pages you specified in a second and a half, which is fast.
01.07.2021, 10:34

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
Good, badass.
02.07.2021, 15:10

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment