1b.app
Link copied -

Report error. And it doesn't load images.

Good afternoon.
Set up integration with Opencart. Unloads everything except images. Here is the error in boxing -
In the old version, on tests, I managed to set up and everything was unloaded.
Tell me what could be the problem
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Perhaps the integration files for Opencart 3.0.2 are different now?
15.06.2021, 12:06
Original comment available on version: ru

I start unloading products not through crowns, but through a checkmark
15.06.2021, 12:26

Good afternoon. Try to follow the instructions https://evilcoder.ru/oshibki-v-opencart-api-ili-skaz-o-tom-pochemu-nuzhno-testir... . Weeds on the opencart side, the developers made mistakes in the api module, which are corrected either by hand or by updating the opencart version.
15.06.2021, 12:30

clack clack wrote:
Good afternoon. Try to follow the instructions https://evilcoder.ru/oshibki-v-opencart-api-ili-skaz-o-tom-pochemu-nuzhno-testir... . Weeds on the opencart side, the developers made mistakes in the api module, which are corrected either by hand or by updating the opencart version.

The errors disappeared, but the images did not appear ((
Here is the setting in box
15.06.2021, 13:26

reload the cron.php file on opencart and (catalog/onebox) and write access there. Also, do not forget to register this file in the crontab
15.06.2021, 13:53

clack clack wrote:
reload the cron.php file on opencart and (catalog/onebox) and write access there. Also, do not forget to register this file in the crontab

The box showed no errors. But the images did not appear(The following file was created in catalog/onebox
15.06.2021, 14:12

it should soon be processed by cron and upload the photo to your opencart
15.06.2021, 14:28

clack clack wrote:
it should soon be processed by cron and upload the photo to your opencart

Here is the log from catalog/onebox folder
UPDATE IMAGE: <b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: username in <b>/home/sam2020/crazy-fisherman.com.ua/www/catalog/controller/api/oneboxsync.php</b> on line <b>15</b><b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: password in <b>/home/sam2020/crazy-fisherman.com.ua/www/catalog/controller/api/oneboxsync.php< /b> on line <b>15</b><b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: api_id in <b>/home/sam2020/crazy-fisherman.com.ua/www/catalog/controller/api /oneboxsync.php</b> on line <b>18</b>
15.06.2021, 15:04

here are the API settings in OpenCart
here on the server
15.06.2021, 15:08

here are the API settings in OpenCart
here on the server
15.06.2021, 15:08

Eugene, please do not forget that you are on a public forum. You have exposed your tokens to the entire Internet, change them urgently.
Regarding the task: d.bodyako@crm-onebox.com reset ftp access to opencart to this mail, I'll see what your problem is.
15.06.2021, 15:36

clack clack wrote:
Eugene, please do not forget that you are on a public forum. You have exposed your tokens to the entire Internet, change them urgently.
Regarding the task: d.bodyako@crm-onebox.com reset ftp access to opencart to this mail, I'll see what your problem is.

sent
15.06.2021, 15:43

clack clack wrote:

Please let me know if you have found something or not
15.06.2021, 17:06

IP address of your own server 2001:67c:2070:c84a::1 add to allowed for api on opencart
15.06.2021, 18:00

clack clack wrote:
IP address of your own server 2001:67c:2070:c84a::1 add to allowed for api on opencart

Helped. Thanks a lot!
15.06.2021, 23:11

Please mark the question as solved, somewhere to the left of my comment there should be a checkmark. Please. Have a good day.
16.06.2021, 10:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment