1b.app
Link copied -

eCommerce data field

Good afternoon.
Є in the site customization field for the data of the language for eCommerce, as well as the promotion identifier, name and number of promotional products and prices?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

From eCommerce in the online store, there is only the "Ecommerce code for the successful purchase page" setting, which supports the replacement of smarty variables, such as:
id - process ID
orderid - process ID
currencyCode - currency name
transactionId - TID{order ID}
affiliation - shop name
revenue - order amount
tax - VAT amount
shipping - shipping cost
// array of products, output available via foreach
products[{
name - product name,
id - article / external id / identifier,
category - category name,
price - price,
quantity - quantity,
brand - brand
}]
event = gtm-ee-event
eventCategory = Enhanced Ecommerce
eventAction = Purchase
eventNonInteraction = False
06.04.2021, 16:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
Can you tell me what's wrong with eCommerce?
08.04.2021, 09:46

Your right to call it whatever you want.
I have only listed what is available.
08.04.2021, 15:45

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
I asked the experts to send us Google ads and paste the script in the eCommerce box. The stinks said that this is not the right field. I said that you can’t do this, because Vanbox is a cool program. Voni was asked to ask questions. I corrected your submission. The stench again said that this is not the field. I did not take into account the opinions on my request.
Can you tell me about my question SO what is it?
Є in the field for such eCommerce data in the Vanbox site settings: order ID, name, number of goods, price?
08.04.2021, 16:44

Can you tell me about my question SO what is it?
Є in the field for such eCommerce data in the Vanbox site settings: order ID, name, number of goods, price?

No, I can't - because your questions do not give me an understanding of what exactly you need.
Above, I indicated exactly what is in the system. If it doesn't suit you - draw up a technical task and contact integrators with it - they will provide you with an integration solution with what you need - if possible.
08.04.2021, 16:46

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Oleksandr - we tried similar requests for ecomers, I can show it on the butt.
Take it to the point of respect, that you yourself are not collapsible, but you will spend a lot of time on communication between the two parties.
09.04.2021, 11:36

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment