1b.app
Link copied -

Orders are not transferred

Orders from the site are not transferred to the box. Here is the action setting

An order of this type is constantly being created. I delete it, and it is created again

The problem is only in the transmission of orders.
Transfer of products, categories and contacts works perfectly.
Help figure it out
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon. Setting up integration with opencart takes about 1 hour of refinement. Bill?
11.11.2022, 15:48
Original comment available on version: ua

this
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Setting up integration with opencart takes about 1 hour of refinement. Bill?

Yes, exhibit! thank you
12.11.2022, 09:56

bu
OneBox production wrote:

I am waiting for an account and a solution to my problem! Thank you!
17.11.2022, 11:11

Artur Shurdukov wrote:

bu
OneBox production wrote:

Hello! Sent to your mail
17.11.2022, 14:16

Stasyuk Yulia Vladimirovna
OneBox wrote:

Artur Shurdukov wrote:

bu
OneBox production wrote:

Hello! Sent to your mail

Payment 17.11 at 17.18 by Romanenko
Box: https://chado.1b.app/app
17.11.2022, 18:19

Stasyuk Yulia Vladimirovna
onebox wrote:

Shurdukov Artur wrote:

bu
OneBox production wrote:

Waiting for an invoice and a solution to my problem! Thank you!

Good day! Sent to your mail

I live! Can you name any lines? How many checks to solve the problem?
24.11.2022, 11:06
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. Add ip 116.202.28.90 to your api's allowed list, for api onebox user.
05.12.2022, 17:16

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Good day. Add ip 116.202.28.90 to the whitelist for your api, for user api onebox.

Do not understand where to add. Here?
06.12.2022, 15:50

Artur Shurdukov wrote:

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Good day. Add ip 116.202.28.90 to the whitelist for your api, for user api onebox.

Do not understand where to add. Here?

Now I can't enter my box myself? How do I remove this setting? How do I enter? I am the owner of the box, but now I cannot enter
06.12.2022, 15:59

this had to be done in opencart for the user for whom you set up api.

bu
OneBox production wrote:
for koristuvach api onebox

Not in boxing, but in Opencart. Where you received the user and access token to work with the opencart api.
06.12.2022, 16:12

bu
OneBox production wrote:
this had to be done in opencart for the user for whom you configured the api.

bu
OneBox production wrote:
for user api onebox

Not in boxing, but in Openkart. Where you received a user and an access token to work with the OpenCard API.

This IP was already on the website. How do I remove the IP from the box now? I can't log in now from my address (((((((
06.12.2022, 16:18

I went to the box, thank you! IP in Opencart stands
06.12.2022, 16:19

the action still gives the error "Your IP 116.202.28.90 does not have API access!". There are probably 2 or more api users in opencart and you have registered access to the wrong one.
send a link to the opencart admin panel to d.bodyako@crm-onebox.com and I will do everything myself, it will be faster.
06.12.2022, 17:06

bu
OneBox production wrote:
the action still gives the error "Your IP 116.202.28.90 does not have access to the API!". Probably, there are 2 or more API users in opencard and you have registered access to the wrong one.
send a link to the opencard admin and access to d.bodyako@crm-onebox.com, I will do everything myself, it will be faster that way.

Sent to the post office
06.12.2022, 20:00

opencart somehow strangely logs in. When adding the required ip to the normal default user, access was given
in the box on the page https://chado.1b.app/app/opencart-1/settings/ in the "Database IP (HOST)" setting there should be a host without a port.
07.12.2022, 17:55

orders should already be delayed from opencart, please check
07.12.2022, 17:56

bu
OneBox production wrote:
orders should already be delayed from openkart, please check

There are no orders ((((
07.12.2022, 18:28

At the moment, the order has been dragged into the box, since the setting "Only take into account orders created for the specified number of days" is the only one (the old orders were not pulled up, since they were created earlier)
08.12.2022, 11:31

bu
OneBox production wrote:
At the moment, the order has been delayed in the box, because the setting "Take into account only orders created for the specified number of days" is the only one (old orders were not delayed, because they were created earlier)

I see the order! Another question, the product options (filters) are not transferred in the order. They are configured in the box, but they do not come with the order. The screenshot shows how it comes from the site, and how it is displayed when added manually. And is it possible to configure text transmission of the entire order to some field? So that the manager can check whether all the fields were transferred correctly?
08.12.2022, 13:01

brought you additional fields of process products to which information from options is passed
08.12.2022, 13:10

bu
OneBox production wrote:
brought you additional process product fields into which information from options is passed

Protested, not displayed
08.12.2022, 13:34

And I don't understand how you deduced, in fact I see that these are some other fields, and my configured ones remained empty
08.12.2022, 13:35

We have a lot of filters, I see that additional fields of process products have been created, but not all of them. And they have already been created by me with a link to product filters in Russian. speech
08.12.2022, 13:43

I still suggest setting up a test transfer of the entire order to some process field (I will create it), and then the manager will add the product to the table and select all the necessary options (filters). Therefore, the fields you have created are text only and cannot be changed. And it is impossible to keep track of goods in the warehouse according to them. This complicates the work visually and does not solve the problem.
08.12.2022, 13:54

bu
OneBox production wrote:
brought you additional process product fields into which information from options is passed

Orders stopped being transmitted altogether.
12.12.2022, 13:59

Artur Shurdukov wrote:

bu
OneBox production wrote:

Protested, not displayed

I brought them to you in one order. Find similar fields by name and display yourself. I had all the names of the fields on the screenshot, what's the problem?

Artur Shurdukov wrote:
And I don't understand how you deduced, in fact I see that these are some other fields, and my configured ones remained empty

The names of the fields must be the same as the names of the filters on the open card. Box did not find such fields and accordingly created new ones and writes information there

Artur Shurdukov wrote:
I still suggest setting up a test transfer of the entire order to some process field (I will create it), and then the manager will add the product to the table and select all the necessary options (filters). Therefore, the fields you have created are text only and cannot be changed. And it is impossible to keep track of goods in the warehouse according to them. This complicates the work visually and does not solve the problem.

you need to delete your fields and simply reconfigure new ones, add links to them with filters, etc. That. just delete your old ones and reconfigure the necessary connections with the new ones
05.01.2023, 11:58

bu
OneBox production wrote:

Artur Shurdukov wrote:

bu
OneBox production wrote:

Protested, not displayed

I brought them to you in one order. Find similar fields by name and display yourself. I had all the names of the fields on the screenshot, what's the problem?

Artur Shurdukov wrote:

The names of the fields must be the same as the names of the filters on the open card. Box did not find such fields and accordingly created new ones and writes information there

Artur Shurdukov wrote:

you need to delete your fields and simply reconfigure new ones, add links to them with filters, etc. That. just delete your old ones and reconfigure the necessary connections with the new ones

This option is not suitable. We have more than 25 filters, taking into account the 2 languages of the site, so there are only 50 of them. And in fact, there will be 2 for each (in two languages). These are further difficulties with the organization of the composition and other problems.
I'll repeat my question: Can you set it up so that the specs are just passed as text in one field? I am adding a screenshot
08.01.2023, 23:17

Artur Shurdukov wrote:
I'll repeat my question: Can you set it up so that the specs are just passed as text in one field? I am adding a screenshot

Yes of course. To do this, you need to "blend" all the values into one and write them in the text field of the process product when importing the product from OpenCard. It will take about 2 hours.
01.02.2023, 17:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment