1b.app
Link copied -

Import / export of opencart products does not work, crons hang

A new category "test2" of 108 products has been added to the import of products on opencart https://montazhka.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/?searchLine=&categoryid...
Products were not transferred to opencart. In the check, the action part of the day is NOT OK, as are the minute and hour crowns
In the server load control panel, this is the picture
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The saw on the graph shows that the hourly kroner has been running for more than an hour.
Minute now works.
06.09.2021, 22:13
Original comment available on version: ru

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
The saw on the graph shows that the hourly kroner has been running for more than an hour.

Can you please tell me why it takes so long?
07.09.2021, 10:31

Tkachenko Roman Anatolievich
Employee wrote:
Can you please tell me why it takes so long?

I guess that the exchange with OpenCart takes a lot of time.
07.09.2021, 13:30

An exchange with opencart is needed. Can you recommend something?
07.09.2021, 13:49

Employee wrote:
An exchange with opencart is needed. Can you recommend something?

We cannot influence the operation of external services.
07.09.2021, 16:04

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
We cannot influence the operation of external services.

Did I understand you correctly that the opencart server is dumb, we can’t quickly get the data, the actions take a long time to work out and therefore stupid things appear on the boxing side?
08.09.2021, 10:41

No, not correct.
The work of external integration is affected by everything from network latency between resources (servers) to the speed of processing requests by an external resource.

Employee wrote:
Actions are worked out for a long time and therefore stupid people appear on the boxing side?

What "stupid" are you talking about? What are the questions about? Does the box server have a high load? (so there is no load)
Or the fact that kroner works for a long time?
Cron takes a long time, because the exchange for an exchange with an external resource takes so much time.
It's like you want to transfer a 1TB file over a network with a bandwidth of 1 megabit per second and say that it takes a long time to transfer!
08.09.2021, 12:24

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment