1b.app
Link copied -

finish Viber client

Интересует доработка существующего функционала?
Вы всегда можете создать топик на нашем форуме и там описать задачу - партнеры-интеграторы с радостью помогут в решении! Создать топик

Answers:

Specify exactly what features you need to work with viber?
13.07.2021, 14:46
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Specify exactly what features you need to work with viber?

ammo crm announced integration with a regular viber account, where correspondence is conducted by the client's phone number, without the need for the client to write first, you can connect a personal account of any user
13.07.2021, 15:41

ammo crm announced integration with a regular viber account, where correspondence is conducted by the client's phone number, without the need for the client to write first, you can connect a personal account of any user

Nobody bothers you, as an integrator - to study how this can be done, what is needed for this for Viber (previously it was paid accounts "official partner"), draw up a technical specification as you want it to be implemented in OneBox - and you will be able to indicate whether to do it in this form and what is needed for this.
14.07.2021, 13:05

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Nobody bothers you, as an integrator - to study how this can be done, what is needed for this for Viber (previously it was paid accounts "official partner"), draw up a technical specification as you want it to be implemented in OneBox - and you will be able to indicate whether to do it in this form and what is needed for this.

This question can be asked to anyone. In this case, I am hindered by the lack of interest in the implementation of such a task, the number of clients I have, as an integrator, will not increase and no one will pay me more. But if OneBox has such built-in integration, then the number of users who will use the system is very likely.
14.07.2021, 15:59

and what exactly should be done?
15.07.2021, 10:38

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Mironenko Dmitry wrote:
and what exactly should be done?

Apparently, contact Maxim Miroshnichenko through the forum and ask to do this integration
15.07.2021, 11:12

Apparently, contact Maxim Miroshnichenko through the forum and ask to do this integration

How is that?
create a topic so that someone pays attention to this post?
17.07.2021, 10:04

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Mironenko Dmitry wrote:

How is that?
create a topic so that someone pays attention to this post?

In the subject line, indicate what is addressed to Maxim Miroshnichenko, this is exactly how he wants to be addressed . Neither an integrator nor a developer will be able to implement integration of this level; this must be done at the level of a manager.
19.07.2021, 10:37

I will insert my 5 copies.
Significant number of clients want to communicate and exchange information themselves through messengers. I, in pershu black, tse viber.
Ale, oskolki so splkuvannya is seen on the manager’s phone, not all information is recorded in CRM.
19.10.2021, 13:43

1. Colleagues, please do not involve me in micromanaging such issues.
2. I'm not even close to deciding which feature will be in the product and which will not. Especially if it concerns such a third-party product as viber and integration with it.
3. I perceive questions in the style of "why is this not in onebox, because competitors already have it" - as a kick or run over, and I immediately answer accordingly.
4. A. Sukharnitsky was not mistaken when he said that it is better to ask questions in my direction through the forum, but he made a mistake with the reason "why through the forum."
It is described in more detail here - https://crm-onebox.com/en/user/11/
5. Here is how to make your own app - https://crm-onebox.com/en/partner/how-to-create-app/
Any user and / or partner always has the opportunity to file their application.
31.10.2021, 22:13
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment