1b.app
Link copied -

Viber Bot Setup

Нужна возможность создавать рассылки Viber ?
Замучали непонятные схемы создания Viber Bot ?
Хочется оптимизировать рутинную работу ? Да, мне интересны автоматизации!
Good afternoon!
There are several questions about setting up Viber Bot:
1. When adding buttons to a chat, they are placed almost in the middle of the screen, covering the text of the message. How to configure so that the buttons are "snapped" to the bottom edge of the device?
2. Please give an example of setting up a request (in processing responses depending on the selected button) to change the status of an open customer order and to add a comment to an open customer order.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon
1. In the button settings there is a button height, try changing it. If it doesn't work, contact viber support with this question
2. For such settings, please contact our integrators https://crm-onebox.com/ru/partner/search/?tags[]=%D0%A1%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0% B5%D0%BC%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9%20%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D1% 82%D0%BE%D1%80%20OneBox
18.06.2021, 16:08
Original comment available on version: ru

1. They changed everything - it doesn't work. Viber support has already been contacted, we are waiting for an answer.
2. I'm not asking you to set up the integration, but I'm asking you to give an example of the setup. These are different things.
And such an example should be initially specified in Onebox in the description of the custom keyboard setting, which, unfortunately, is not.
In this request:
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/other/2825-opishite-pozhaluysta-nastroyki-polz...
the question has already been raised and in the answer it was said verbatim: "In the near future, it is planned to implement a video lesson on using this functionality."
Can you provide a link to this video tutorial?
18.06.2021, 17:08

Torbin Elena wrote:
2. I'm not asking you to set up the integration, but I'm asking you to give an example of the setup. These are different things.
And such an example should be initially specified in Onebox in the description of the custom keyboard setting, which, unfortunately, is not.
In this request:
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/other/2825-opishite-pozhaluysta-nastroyki-polz...
the question has already been raised and in the answer it was said verbatim: "In the near future, it is planned to implement a video lesson on using this functionality."

Unfortunately there is no video tutorial yet. And it is unlikely that there will be similar examples in it, since they are individual.
Regarding setup examples:
1. Changing the status of the process: the bot does not know how to search for some process - it just starts after the automation message to add processes / comments based on viber messages. If the process number will be written by the user, then you can substitute a variable with the answer to the desired question in the request (see the hint next to the field from the URL request)
Perhaps you should consider refining the action "Check for a comment in progress and switch the stage" of the settings with the input of the text of the comment, depending on which to switch the status - such a refinement will take 1 hour.
2. Adding a comment to an open customer order: the bot does not know how to search for some process - it just starts after the automation message to add processes / comments based on viber messages.
It would be nice to hear from you an example of what should happen and after what actions (the specific situation that needs to be configured) in order to offer you a solution.
07.07.2021, 15:31

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Torbin Elena wrote:
In this request:

Unfortunately there is no video tutorial yet. And it is unlikely that there will be similar examples in it, since they are individual.
Regarding setup examples:
1. Changing the status of the process: the bot does not know how to search for some process - it just starts after the automation message to add processes / comments based on viber messages. If the process number will be written by the user, then you can substitute a variable with the answer to the desired question in the request (see the hint next to the field from the URL request)
Perhaps you should consider refining the action "Check for a comment in progress and switch the stage" of the settings with the input of the text of the comment, depending on which to switch the status - such a refinement will take 1 hour.
2. Adding a comment to an open customer order: the bot does not know how to search for some process - it just starts after the automation message to add processes / comments based on viber messages.
It would be nice to hear from you an example of what should happen and after what actions (the specific situation that needs to be configured) in order to offer you a solution.

Thanks for the long awaited reply!
Yes, you can sew the text of the comment into the buttons with answers (this corresponds to the very principle of the bot, as such, and is perfectly implemented in your system). But, here a problem arises, namely, the buttons of the viber-bot in the box are located exactly in the middle of the screen of the client’s device, which makes it difficult to communicate at all using these buttons. That is, the client sees the buttons with answers, but does not see the question that needs to be answered (((
The request for a solution was here:
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/messengers_and_chats/9026-intergatsiya-s-viber...
There is no solution.
Further, the system does not perceive a comment in a viber bot as a comment at all. We tried to create a sub-process "Create a sub-task" and if there is a comment, add it to the parent "Add a comment from a sub-process or parent process to the current one", and then "Change the business process and stage depending on the field values" - does not work.
Ideally - the client clicked on the button (provided that it is displayed normally in the bot, namely at the bottom) - the box transferred the client's order to a certain stage, the client received a viber message set at this stage or in the custom keyboard settings. This is, in fact, a full-fledged bot that requires operator intervention only in exceptional cases.
Refinement of the action "Check for a comment in the process and switch the stage" is a good solution, but only in conjunction with the location of the bot buttons at the bottom of the screen.
The second point is whether such a refinement is possible for the MVP version (we are not going to switch to OS yet)?
07.07.2021, 16:30

Torbin Elena wrote:
Thanks for the long awaited reply!
Yes, you can sew the text of the comment into the buttons with answers (this corresponds to the very principle of the bot, as such, and is perfectly implemented in your system). But, here a problem arises, namely, the buttons of the viber-bot in the box are located exactly in the middle of the screen of the client’s device, which makes it difficult to communicate at all using these buttons. That is, the client sees the buttons with answers, but does not see the question that needs to be answered (((
The request for a solution was here:
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/messengers_and_chats/9026-intergatsiya-s-viber...
There is no solution.

it seems like you have been given an answer on the specified topic

Torbin Elena wrote:
Refinement of the action "Check for a comment in the process and switch the stage" is a good solution, but only in conjunction with the location of the bot buttons at the bottom of the screen.
The second point is whether such a refinement is possible for the MVP version (we are not going to switch to OS yet)?

Improvement is possible.
Check the correct location of the buttons in the specified topic and give feedback here regarding the refinement of the above action.
12.07.2021, 14:47

The buttons are great. Thank you!
Now, on switching the statuses and the PSUs themselves.
What is required, example:
The bot writes to the client “According to your order, everything is in stock. Are you confirming the order? and there are two buttons: "Yes, I confirm the order" and "No, I want to make changes."
If the client has selected the “Yes, I confirm the order” button, his “Client's order” switches to the “Confirmed” status.
If the client has selected the “No, I want to make changes” button, a Task is created in the system for the “Callback” manager, or a link to the Personal Account is sent to the client to make changes to the order.
At the same time, certain bot buttons, such as "Menu" (Our website, Our price list, Request a call, Leave feedback, etc.), will constantly hang in the client's chat to select the appropriate action. And, when the client selects a certain button, a bot that launches after the automation message to add processes / comments based on Viber messages, that is, the system, thanks to the automation of actions at the stages, either throws a link to the site, or creates a task, or changes the status of the order.
I also note that, as planned, in order not to load the system with the processing of minute crowns, all Viber messages answered by the bot or operator will be closed at the end of the day.
Is it possible to implement the described above by refining the action "Check for a comment in the process and switch the stage"? How will it work?
Or maybe there is simply a variable responsible for the Viber of the message, such as [phoneNumberViber] for the phone number, which we fill in the process or contact field and change the business process and stage depending on the conditions for the values of several fields?
12.07.2021, 22:38

Torbin Elena wrote:
The bot writes to the client “According to your order, everything is in stock. Are you confirming the order? and there are two buttons: "Yes, I confirm the order" and "No, I want to make changes."
If the client has selected the “Yes, I confirm the order” button, his “Client's order” switches to the “Confirmed” status.
If the client has selected the “No, I want to make changes” button, a Task is created in the system for the “Callback” manager, or a link to the Personal Account is sent to the client to make changes to the order.
At the same time, certain bot buttons, such as "Menu" (Our website, Our price list, Request a call, Leave feedback, etc.), will constantly hang in the client's chat to select the appropriate action. And, when the client selects a certain button, a bot that launches after the automation message to add processes / comments based on Viber messages, that is, the system, thanks to the automation of actions at the stages, either throws a link to the site, or creates a task, or changes the status of the order.
I also note that, as planned, in order not to load the system with the processing of minute crowns, all Viber messages answered by the bot or operator will be closed at the end of the day.
Is it possible to implement the described above by refining the action "Check for a comment in the process and switch the stage"? How will it work?

In theory, you can set it all up at the stages of the process with the action "Check for a comment in the process and switch the stage", finalizing the check for a specific comment text in it - and already with 2 actions switch the stages and send the message you need to them with another action + buttons.
And with callbacks from viber, automations for turning / adding comments into processes are forcibly (outside of a minute cron) launched - so this should work quite quickly.
13.07.2021, 16:23

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
In theory, you can set it all up at the stages of the process with the action "Check for a comment in the process and switch the stage", finalizing the check for a specific comment text in it - and already with 2 actions switch the stages and send the message you need to them with another action + buttons.
And with callbacks from viber, automations for turning / adding comments into processes are forcibly (outside of a minute cron) launched - so this should work quite quickly.

Let's start from this point, please, in more detail: how will this revision be implemented in practice?
Here is the client's response "Yes, I confirm the order", the action "Check for a comment in the process and switch the stage" checks this particular text, and then what? Will I be able to select the business process of this client and the specific stage that I need to switch to right in this action? Will this action only work for the Viber process, or will it also work for the Customer order business process step?
14.07.2021, 11:08

Torbin Elena wrote:
Let's start from this point, please, in more detail: how will this revision be implemented in practice?
Here is the client's response "Yes, I confirm the order", the action "Check for a comment in the process and switch the stage" checks this particular text, and then what? Will I be able to select the business process of this client and the specific stage that I need to switch to right in this action? Will this action only work for the Viber process, or will it also work for the Customer order business process step?

You have an action "Turn a viber message into a business process" which creates/looks for a process in the selected business process/status and adds a comment there.
The action after adding a comment will be able to check its content and, if it matches, change the stage.
But if your messages come in one process (correspondence), and you need to switch the process in a completely different business process, then this is necessary to directly configure the received response (for example, https://crm.hotsalon.com.ua/admin/shop /viber/7/keyboard/settings/2/ ) refine the options for searching for a process in the specified business process / status by message client and selecting a stage to switch the searched business process. This revision will take 4 hours.
PS: But in this version, it is necessary that the client in the process matches the one that will be found when writing a message. That is, if this is the first call of the client (there is no viberid in the system), then, for example, in the greeting, send the "Share Phone" button so that the client is tried to be found by phone number - so that the desired client is found for the subsequent search for its process in the specified business process/status and process step switching.
14.07.2021, 14:02

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
You have an action "Turn a viber message into a business process" which creates/looks for a process in the selected business process/status and adds a comment there.
The action after adding a comment will be able to check its content and, if it matches, change the stage.

That is, if there is a certain comment, only the stages of the process created by the action "Turn a viber message into a business process" will be switched?
Will this comment be like a process comment? (Viber messages are already transferred to the Viber process, but they cannot, for example, be transferred to the parent process, which is exactly what is needed, see below).

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
But if your messages come in one process (correspondence), and you need to switch the process in a completely different business process, then this is necessary to directly configure the received response (for example, https://crm.hotsalon.com.ua/admin/shop /viber/7/keyboard/settings/2/ ) refine the options for searching for a process in the specified business process / status by message client and selecting a stage to switch the searched business process. This revision will take 4 hours.

Yes it is.
The idea is this:
1. In the Customer Order, create a subtask for the Viber business process created by the "Turn a viber message into a business process" action. This subprocess will wait for the client's response in Viber.
2. As soon as the answer "Yes, I confirm the order" is received in the subprocess, we add a comment from the Viber subprocess to the current Customer Order (it is also the parent order). This comment falls into the "Process comment" field of the parent process, I understand correctly, is this the logic of the system?
3. We change the business process and the stage in the Customer's Order depending on the fulfillment of the conditions for the values of several fields: the "Process comment" field is equal to "Yes, I confirm the order" - Switch to the business process when the condition for the "Confirmed" stage is met, Switch to business process when the condition for the stage "In processing" is not met.
So, with the revision proposed initially (1 hour), will it work?

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
PS: But in this version, it is necessary that the client in the process matches the one that will be found when writing a message. That is, if this is the first call of the client (there is no viberid in the system), then, for example, in the greeting, send the "Share Phone" button so that the client is tried to be found by phone number - so that the desired client is found for the subsequent search for its process in the specified business process/status and process step switching.

It's already been done. Order confirmation request is sent only to customers with ViberID and phones.
14.07.2021, 18:27

Torbin Elena wrote:
1. In the Customer Order, create a subtask for the Viber business process created by the "Turn a viber message into a business process" action. This subprocess will wait for the client's response in Viber.
2. As soon as the answer "Yes, I confirm the order" is received in the subprocess, we add a comment from the Viber subprocess to the current Customer Order (it is also the parent order). This comment falls into the "Process comment" field of the parent process, I understand correctly, is this the logic of the system?
3. We change the business process and the stage in the Customer's Order depending on the fulfillment of the conditions for the values of several fields: the "Process comment" field is equal to "Yes, I confirm the order" - Switch to the business process when the condition for the "Confirmed" stage is met, Switch to business process when the condition for the stage "In processing" is not met.
So, with the revision proposed initially (1 hour), will it work?

If everything that is created by the subprocess and added to the parent as a comment is configured this way, then probably yes.
The option I proposed in 1 hour will check in the process where the action is set - the presence of a comment. How he gets there is a completely different question.
16.07.2021, 15:31

That's the point, that the comment is not added to the parent process! The system does not see it for some reason. Therefore, the question is - after the revision proposed by you, will the system see this comment as a full comment of the process?
16.07.2021, 20:56

Torbin Elena wrote:
That's the point, that the comment is not added to the parent process! The system does not see it for some reason.

How are you configured to add a comment to the parent process?

Torbin Elena wrote:
Therefore, the question is - after the revision proposed by you, will the system see this comment as a full comment of the process?

only in the process where communication will be conducted directly with the client
19.07.2021, 13:50

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
How are you configured to add a comment to the parent process?

Using the "Add a comment from a subprocess or parent process to the current one" action.
19.07.2021, 14:48

Using the "Add a comment from a subprocess or parent process to the current one" action.

With "To Parent Process" selected?
This action is triggered when the stage is switched, and after adding a comment, it is unlikely to happen in your case
19.07.2021, 14:52

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

With "To Parent Process" selected?
This action is triggered when the stage is switched, and after adding a comment, it is unlikely to happen in your case

That's just the point that does not work in any way, neither in the subordinate, nor in parent process.
For example, in a slave process:
After adding a comment using the "Check for a comment in the process and switch the stage" action, switch to the "Response received" stage, on which there are 2 actions "Add a comment from a subprocess or parent process to the current one" with the option "To parent process" and " Change the business process and the status of the current, parent and all subordinate tasks". Neither works (
Parent process: https://crm.hotsalon.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/20246/edit/
Subprocess: https://crm.hotsalon.com.ua/admin/customorder/issue/20634/edit/
We are ready to pay for the revision, but we need to understand whether it will work for us...
21.07.2021, 16:16

Torbin Elena wrote:
"Add a comment from a subprocess or parent process to the current one"

this action takes into account the type "Comment", and not Viber
as an option for 1 hour of refinement, you can add a setting there so as not to check the type of comment - and anyone will be added, including Viber

Torbin Elena wrote:
Change the business process and the status of the current, parent and all subordinate tasks"

check the actions https://crm.hotsalon.com.ua/admin/shop/workflowstatus/71/action/new/ , some of them may throw an error (for example, checking the fields are full)
21.07.2021, 17:16

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
check the actions https://crm.hotsalon.com.ua/admin/shop/workflowstatus/71/action/new/ , some of them may throw an error (for example, checking the fields are full)

Manually transferred to the status "Confirmed" without problems. Probably that's not the point.
21.07.2021, 18:10

Maxim, today we went through the steps again - everything works correctly!
We order revision:

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
into action "Check for a comment in the process and switch the stage" settings with entering the text of the comment, depending on which to switch the status - such refinement will take 1 hour.

Send payment details to your email, please.
22.07.2021, 17:07

Since there is no invoice in our mail yet, and there was a lot of text in this topic, let's clarify the TOR again for clarity:
We order the finalization of the setting with the input of the text of the comment in the action "Check for the presence of a comment in the process and switch the stage", depending on which the stage of the current business process is switched.
For example: the text of the comment "Yes, I confirm the order" - we switch the stage of the current business process to the stage "Response received". Or the text of the comment "No, I want to make changes" - we switch the stage of the current business process to the stage "Need to answer".
That is, we independently enter any comment text and select any stage to which we want to switch the current business process created by the "Turn a viber message into a business process" action.
Cost 1 hour.
If everything is correct, we are waiting for the bill.
30.07.2021, 17:15

Will there be an answer to this question?
31.07.2021, 13:03

And one more question: will the action "Check for the presence of a comment in the process and switch the stage" after completion work, if necessary, as now, that is, switch the stage regardless of the text of the comment (this is important and necessary to remain)?
01.08.2021, 09:25

Torbin Elena wrote:
We order the finalization of the setting with the input of the text of the comment in the action "Check for the presence of a comment in the process and switch the stage", depending on which the stage of the current business process is switched.
For example: the text of the comment "Yes, I confirm the order" - we switch the stage of the current business process to the stage "Response received". Or the text of the comment "No, I want to make changes" - we switch the stage of the current business process to the stage "Need to answer".
That is, we independently enter any comment text and select any stage to which we want to switch the current business process created by the "Turn a viber message into a business process" action.
Cost 1 hour.

yes, that's right - the action will check for a specific comment

Torbin Elena wrote:
And one more question: will the action "Check for the presence of a comment in the process and switch the stage" after completion work, if necessary, as now, that is, switch the stage regardless of the text of the comment (this is important and necessary to remain)?

Naturally.

Torbin Elena wrote:
If everything is correct, we are waiting for the bill.

should have sent on 06/23, check your mail
02.08.2021, 14:30

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich

should have sent on 06/23, check your mail

The fact of the matter is that it is not in the mail and in spam too ...
Today they wrote to Yulia Stasyuk by e-mail on this issue - there is no answer.
We can pay for the details that were in the invoice for revision #2015830637.
Write your account number here.
02.08.2021, 14:57

Improved the text field for specifying the text of the comment.
The field is optional - that is, it is not required to be filled in.
For a partial search (in your case) you need to specify the comment text as %No, I want to make changes%
04.08.2021, 09:36

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment