1b.app
Link copied -

How to send a message to a group using a Telegram bot?

Хотите создать и настроить своего телеграм бота? Установите конструктор телеграм-ботов
Guys, tell me, is it possible to somehow send a message to a group using the telegram bot? If yes, how to do it? And yet, if the bot is in several groups, can I determine which group to send messages to?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

if someone added the bot to the group, then you should receive messages from this group through the bot in the box. Then you can simply reply to these messages.
07.12.2021, 16:11
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
if someone added the bot to the group, then you should receive messages from this group through the bot in the box. Then you can simply reply to these messages.

Yes, I added a bot to one group. I am an administrator of this bot and group, but I have not seen any messages here https://our-store.com.ua/app/telegram/
07.12.2021, 16:27

try to write some message from another user to the group. For example 123 or give a link to join the group. Did you add the bot itself?
07.12.2021, 16:44

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
try to write some message from another user to the group. For example 123 or give a link to join the group. Did you add the bot itself?

In the group where he is constantly there is a correspondence, but there are no messages.
Here is a link to the test group https://t.me/+G_jlSTuwtS8yYTNi, but I just tried it and everything is ok in it. I can’t understand what is the reason, + how to understand which group you can send messages to.
07.12.2021, 16:53

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
Here is a link to the test group https://t.me/+G_jlSTuwtS8yYTNi, but I just tried it and everything is ok

those. were you able to send a message to this group from the bot?
07.12.2021, 16:56

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
those. were you able to send a message to this group from the bot?

Yes, just got
Another moment, I just want to throw actions on such a business process https://our-store.com.ua/46414/ and a stage (the Act is NOT signed).
For each such company / client, I created a separate group, and I want to add a bot to it to send documents. I just don't want someone else's documents to accidentally go to someone else. Tell me how best to do this?
07.12.2021, 17:02

I don't quite understand the question. It is probably necessary not to confuse documents between chats so as not to send strangers to other people
07.12.2021, 17:04

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
I don't quite understand the question. It is probably necessary not to confuse documents between chats so as not to send strangers to other people

I tried to explain in the picture
07.12.2021, 17:14

Let's start over. What was the urgent need to create a separate telegram group for each client? Of course, this is convenient if you have 4 clients, but in terms of growth prospects, this is such a solution
07.12.2021, 17:15

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
What was the urgent need to create a separate telegram group for each client?

The need arose because we need to constantly send documents (PDF and XLS/XLSX) to the group. A separate group has been created for each client.
That's why we decided to automate it.
We wanted to implement such a service as Vchasno, but there is no such program in Boxing, + very few clients use them.
07.12.2021, 17:28

A separate group has been created for each client.

why? Are there several people there? Why can't you immediately send a client directly without a group?
07.12.2021, 18:11

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:

A separate group has been created for each client.

why? Are there several people there? Why can't you immediately send a client directly without a group?

Unfortunately, this is impossible, since a large number of people from each side take part in communication. Here is another video https://youtu.be/uikZGgtkK-Q
07.12.2021, 19:06

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:

I'll try to help explain
There is logic in this, because you can create chats for a group of people and communicate with them there, but now in boxing it’s just messy and it’s not clear who wrote where, I used to test this thing, it works somehow every other time, then falls off, in general As far as I understand, when a user writes to a chat, the messages come, as it were, not within the chat, but from a specific user.
And I see solutions for myself in such a way that it is necessary to take chat_id to search for a process with us
since it is different for a personal message and for a message to a group
And now it's all in one pack
Here is an example of a personal chat in the box https://prosto-shop.pp.ua/admin/customorder/lead/1605/edit/
Here is the bot https://prosto-shop.pp.ua/admin/customorder/lead/53/edit/
the last two messages flew into a private chat
07.12.2021, 19:23

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Integrator wrote:

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:

I'll try to help explain
There is logic in this, because you can create chats for a group of people and communicate with them there, but now in boxing it’s just messy and it’s not clear who wrote where, I used to test this thing, it works somehow every other time, then falls off, in general As far as I understand, when a user writes to a chat, the messages come, as it were, not within the chat, but from a specific user.
And I see solutions for myself in such a way that it is necessary to take chat_id to search for a process with us
since it is different for a personal message and for a message to a group
And now it's all in one pack
Here is an example of a personal chat in the box https://prosto-shop.pp.ua/admin/customorder/lead/1605/edit/
Here is the bot https://prosto-shop.pp.ua/admin/customorder/lead/53/edit/
the last two messages flew into a private chat

you are wrong somewhere. The task to add a message from the cart is searched for by chat->id
08.12.2021, 10:19

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
you are wrong somewhere. The task to add a message from the cart is searched for by chat->id

Wrote 2 messages in different chats:
I tested it, now it's clear:
- chats are loaded as different processes
- if you answer through the comment block, then messages are sent correctly
- if you answer through the "Telegram chat with a client" block, then send it to PM
Here, except for convenience, if the message comes from a chat, modify it so that the chat name is imported into the process name
08.12.2021, 10:33

ah, the chat is just a correspondence with a client and not a process. You can modify the block for sending a message so that it sends a message exactly to the chat through which the correspondence is going on. Takes an hour
09.12.2021, 14:59

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
ah, the chat is just a correspondence with a client and not a process. You can modify the block for sending a message so that it sends a message exactly to the chat through which the correspondence is going on. Takes an hour

Tell,
1) how it will look in the interface? Will another block be added or one of the existing ones?
2) how will everything work if, for example, they write to the bot both through a group and personal appeals? For example: group messages will be displayed in block A, and personal messages in block B? Or will everything be in one, some kind of single block?
11.12.2021, 15:12

1. It will be in the form of a setting in the chat block
2. No, everything will be in one block, as far as I understand, since now all messages by client are shown there, there is no filtering by order.
04.02.2022, 13:24

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment