1b.app
Link copied -

International delivery Ukrposhta

Нужна настройка работы с УкрПочтой?
Вы всегда можете обратиться к нашим партнерам интеграторам и они помогут в решении сложности!
Вот здесь список всех партнеров: https://1b.app/ru/partner/search/?tags[]=3
Так же вы можете создать топик на нашем форуме и там описать возникшую сложность! Создать топик
Hello!
I can't find an opportunity to create UkrPoshta TTN for international delivery. Is it implemented in this application?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

https://our-store.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/36372/ukrposhtainvoice/
checkbox "International delivery" with additional settings directly in the creation of TTN
14.07.2021, 14:42
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
checkbox "International delivery" with additional settings directly in the creation of TTN

Maxim, I found this functionality. Thanks
And in the actions at the stages, I checked this is not. Right?
14.07.2021, 15:36

Another strange field that appeared to me and it is Mandatory when I checked the "International delivery" box is "recipient's e-mail *". In the office of UkrPoshta, it is not mandatory. Plus, it’s strange for a client to request an email address to receive a package.
14.07.2021, 15:41

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
And in the actions at the stages, I checked this is not. Right?

Well, if it's not there, then it's not.

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
Another strange field that appeared to me and it is Mandatory when I checked the "International delivery" box is "recipient's e-mail *". In the office of UkrPoshta, it is not mandatory. Plus, it’s strange for a client to request an email address to receive a package.

This functionality was developed 1 year ago and it was probably mandatory then. But due to uselessness, it seems to have remained so.
Unfortunately, the site with the Ukrposhta API documentation is currently unavailable, so you can check whether the parameter is required or not.
16.07.2021, 15:34

The issue is not resolved.
Closed due to message limit expired
21.07.2021, 09:47

This functionality was developed 1 year ago and it was probably mandatory then. But due to uselessness, it seems to have remained so.

In the documentation for international shipments, recipientEmail is listed as a required parameter. In fact, this is how it is implemented
21.07.2021, 16:35

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Unfortunately, the site with the Ukrposhta API documentation is currently unavailable, so you can check whether the parameter is required or not.

Hello Maxim!
The site is already available - https://dev.ukrposhta.ua/
26.07.2021, 10:36

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment