1b.app
Link copied -

How to make a payment by bank transfer when forming TTN Nova Poshta

Good afternoon.
We are trying to arrange payment by bank transfer when forming a TTN of a new mail.
To do this, he created a company. Enterprise code entered in the EDRPOU field

In the integration settings of new mail, it is indicated what to take EDRPOU from the EDRPOU contact field.

When creating a TTN, you cannot select an organization in the recipient field. When you try to add an organization through the plus sign, there is no field for entering the EDRPOU, and when you try to save it, it swears that the EDRPOU field must be filled

When trying to specify a third party as a payer, choosing a company from the contact list gives an error.

Please tell me how to arrange the sending by bank transfer.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. In order for a company to be searched and created using the EDRPOU code, the client of the process must have a company and the corresponding additional field must be filled in for this company. Most likely you are just filling it out now with the client of the process and not with his company
04.05.2021, 09:46
Original comment available on version: ru

I tried as you suggested.
The client of the Contact process, he has a company in the parameters, the company has the EDRPOU filled out.
I'm trying to create a new mail TTN.
I try to enter an organization in the field organization or name, but it does not find it.
I press the plus sign, add an organization - there are only 2 fields Type of organization and organization, enter the desired name and type, when saving an error - "EDRPOU cannot be empty"
If you choose a third party as a payer
If the company then the mistake is that the third party is incorrect
If an employee, then an error that a third party is not specified
04.05.2021, 15:46

Fokin Vladimir Sergeevich wrote:
I try to enter an organization in the field organization or name, but it does not find it.

she has to pull herself up. No "manual control" needed
05.05.2021, 10:39

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment