1b.app
Link copied -

ceased to be created TN NP

Hello, the sender just stopped pulling up when creating a new mail, I attached an example of an error in the video, please fix the problem
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Please reset the link to the process where the sender does not pull up. Most likely you changed the settings to the wrong ones.
27.04.2021, 13:01
Original comment available on version: ru

R2-D2
droid wrote:
Good afternoon. Please reset the link to the process where the sender does not pull up. Most likely you changed the settings to the wrong ones.

https://box.optodess.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/808188/edit/
settings have not changed
27.04.2021, 13:26

settings:
1. Nova Poshta, Sender Company:
you have FOP Pedan, you need - PEDAN ANTON SERGIYOVYCH FOP
2. Nova Poshta, Contact person
you have - FOP Pedan, you need - Pedan Anton Sergiyovich
You may not have changed the settings in the box, but you don’t have a new mail for the FOP Pedan company, there is only PEDAN ANTON SERGIYOVICH FOP
27.04.2021, 13:49

R2-D2
droid wrote:
Pedan Anton Serhiyovych

it was like this for a long time and everything worked including this morning, changed as you indicated it doesn’t pull up anyway
27.04.2021, 14:03

You replaced not with what I wrote, but with a different text. I understand that for you "Pedan Anton Sergiyovich" and "PEDAN ANTON SERGIYOVICH FOP" are the same thing, but unfortunately for a computer these are two completely different lines. That is why I very clearly described WHAT, WHERE and WHAT to replace.
27.04.2021, 14:20

thanks for the help!
27.04.2021, 18:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment