1b.app
Link copied -

New mail: creation of TTN for branch 1 in the absence of a branch, duplicates of TTN

Good afternoon!
There are a number of problems with integration with new mail:
1. Select the branch of delivery of the NP in the additional field of the process from the Directory associated with the NP and form the TTN by an automatic action, fill the department and city with the action but at the time of the formation of the TTN the name of the branch in the NP can change, while the TTN is always all it is also formed by choosing Department No. 1 (that is, the parcel goes to the wrong department). Is there any way out of this problem?
2. in the integration settings, there is a checkbox not to create a TTN if it already exists also in the process settings, check settings have been added, if a TTN already exists, actions for creating a TTN are skipped while sometimes several TTNs are formed A process with such a problem https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/dostavka-i-peremeshchenie/478681/edit/. Please check and
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. How do you form TTN? Action? Give an example of a process
2. This is a setting for manually creating TT, the action ignores it
3. Give 2 examples of the process (1 with a recipient Private and 1 with a company)
26.03.2021, 18:27
Original comment available on version: ru

Dmitry
the oldest of the Ents wrote:
1. How do you form TTN? Action? Give an example of a process

we form by automatic action at the stage TTN is formed. An example of the process https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/dostavka-i-peremeshchenie/483855/edit/, the delivery address is , but since there is an extra character in the branch field, it was filled in the NP department 1

Dmitry
the oldest of the Ents wrote:
2. This is a setting for manually creating TT, the action ignores it

Tell me, why in this case the action Stop execution did not work?
And if possible, please add a description of the checkbox Prohibit the re-creation of a TTN in the presence of an already created one - that it only works with manual creation
3. in p 1 example with an individual, here with a company https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/dostavka-i-peremeshchenie/483871/edit/
30.03.2021, 09:54

1. Fill in the address in the "TTN Parameters" block and that's it. The 1st branch is now selected there and it will not be discarded in any way until you reselect it in this block
2. I did not understand the question. A branch is selected in the block, respectively, the action considers that everything is OK and that the process has data, which is actually true. If you do not need to automatically select 1 branch, check the box "When choosing a city, do not automatically select the first branch from the list" at all stages.
3. according to the specified link, I got a company + its counterparty https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/dostavka-i-peremeshchenie/483871/invoice...
05.04.2021, 16:55

Dobby
best house-elf ever wrote:
1. Fill in the address in the "TTN Parameters" block and that's it. The 1st branch is now selected there and it will not be discarded in any way until you reselect it in this block

we have automatic creation by an action and no one manually fills in the TTN parameters block. The manager fills in an additional process field in the order with a branch, it does not contain the TTN parameters block and it is not needed there. There are other options?

Dobby
2. I did not understand the question. A branch is selected in the block, respectively, the action considers that everything is OK and that the process has data, which is actually true. If you do not need to automatically select 1 branch, check the box "When choosing a city, do not automatically select the first branch from the list" at all stages.

what is the department here? The question was why was TTN created if there was already one TTN? And the action is set to check the Delivery invoice field, if it has a value, skip the next action - Automatically create TTN, that is, if there is a TTN, the action of creating TTN does not work. Why did the second TTN work and create in this case?

Dobby
using the specified link, I pulled up the company + its counterparty

cool, I also pulled up, why doesn’t it pull up for half of the company’s users? In the original description, it is indicated that there are a number of users who pull up for a second and the value disappears, and a video is added. What could be the problem?
06.04.2021, 09:57

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
we have automatic creation by an action and no one manually fills in the TTN parameters block. The manager fills in an additional process field in the order with a branch, it does not contain the TTN parameters block and it is not needed there. There are other options?

if it is not needed there, why is it removed in the process? Remove the block from the interface

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
The question was why was TTN created if there was already one TTN? And the action is set to check the Delivery invoice field, if it has a value, skip the next action - Automatically create TTN, that is, if there is a TTN, the action of creating TTN does not work. Why did the second TTN work and create in this case?

can you now do the same on the new process? If you get an error, it means that before this the settings at the stages were not the same as now
07.04.2021, 17:33

Chewbacca
Wookiee wrote:
if it is not needed there, why is it removed in the process? Remove the block from the interface

The employee fills in the data in the customer order BP, there is no TTN parameters block
The city and branch data in the additional fields go to the Delivery of NP subprocess, there is a TTN parameters block, but the Warehouse does not fill in the fields manually, the block is displayed for viewing
But to see that department 112 is indicated in the additional field, and department 1 in the parameters of the TTN is almost unrealistic

Chewbacca
Wookiee wrote:
can you now do the same on the new process? If you get an error, it means that before this the settings at the stages were not the same as now

In this process, only I change the settings, and we performed these settings about six months ago and did not change them, and they work fine, but there are situations when the TTN is still 2, I assume that when the action is performed by an employee in the process through switching the stage and automatically creating the TTN (by action) and at the same time by the second employee through the New Mail tab, the difference in actions is up to 2 minutes. The delivery invoice is a standard field, can it be that the field value does not get into the database so quickly, and therefore, at the time of the formation of the second TTN, Box does not yet see the first one?
07.04.2021, 20:42

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
The city and branch data in the additional fields go to the Delivery of NP subprocess, there is a TTN parameters block, but the Warehouse does not fill in the fields manually, the block is displayed for viewing

the block is displayed - that's it, it saves the data and you can't overwrite them after the first save.

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
can it be that the field value does not get into the database so quickly, and therefore, at the time of the formation of the second TTN, Box still does not see the first one?

Give an example of the process, I'll see what happened there
08.04.2021, 17:46

Chewbacca
Wookiee wrote:
the block is displayed - that's it, it saves the data and you can't overwrite them after the first save.

We pull the city and department from the additional fields of the client with the action Set TTN settings when saving the process and everything would be ok, if when the value in the additional field does not match the department field from the directory, the box did not fill in Department 1 automatically - everything would be ok, but so filling the city of Kyiv and not receiving a department -box writes department 1

Chewbacca
Wookiee wrote:
Shatokhina Irina wrote:
can it be that the field value does not get into the database so quickly, and therefore, at the time of the formation of the second TTN, Box still does not see the first one?
Give an example of the process, I'll see what happened there

https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/dostavka-i-peremeshchenie/478681/edit/ here is the story
08.04.2021, 18:01

1. I kind of wrote above what to do. There are checkboxes in the block, when enabled, the first compartment will not be displayed automatically
2. The culprit here is not boxing, but API /api/orders/update/ . On 2021-03-25 14:04:28 the user created a ttn, and on 2021-03-25 14:04:32 a completely different ttn number was transmitted through the rest api. The tick on api naturally does not extend. We can refine the parameter in the api when passing which the ttn number will not be overwritten in the order if it is already in the process or an error will be generated - as it will be more convenient for you. It will take about an hour
16.04.2021, 12:53

R2-D2
droid wrote:
1. I kind of wrote above what to do. There are checkboxes in the block, when enabled, the first compartment will not be displayed automatically

Where did you write? All your options do not solve our problem as described above, but the issue is not relevant, we decided with the next crutch settings

R2-D2
droid wrote:
2. The culprit here is not boxing, but API /api/orders/update/ . On 2021-03-25 14:04:28 the user created a ttn, and on 2021-03-25 14:04:32 a completely different ttn number was transmitted through the rest api. The tick on api naturally does not extend. We can refine the parameter in the api when passing which the ttn number will not be overwritten in the order if it is already in the process or an error will be generated - as it will be more convenient for you. It will take about an hour

According to the API, we just change the stage of the process, that is, the TTN creates a Box, it is not transmitted via the API. It is configured as follows: a request is sent to Box to update the process, in the request only the stage is changed to statusid 229 (this is the Create TTN stage) and that's it, I attach a screenshot of the request from the history while the action Automatically create TTN is set at the stage , BUT this action is preceded by the action Stop execution... if the Invoice field has a value (I attach a screenshot of the actions)
Therefore, the question arises why the first TTN was created on 2021-03-25 14:04:28 and after 4 seconds the second TTN was created, and its formation was not stopped by the action Stop execution?
Please check, as there are many such examples, and both TTNs end up in New Mail, then in the registry, etc., this will lead to a bunch of problems. Thanks
21.04.2021, 10:54

R2-D2
droid wrote:
If you do not need to automatically select 1 branch, check the box "When choosing a city, do not automatically select the first branch from the list" at all stages.

Here is where I wrote it.

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
According to the API, we just change the stage of the process, that is, the TTN creates a Box, it is not transmitted via the API. It is set up like this: a request is sent to Box to update the process, in the request only the stage is changed to statusid 229 (this is the Create TTN stage) and that’s all. execution ... if the Invoice field has a value (I attach a screenshot of the actions)
Therefore, the question arises why the first TTN was created on 2021-03-25 14:04:28 and after 4 seconds the second TTN was created, and its formation was not stopped by the action Stop execution?
Please check, as there are many such examples, and both TTNs end up in New Mail, then in the registry, etc., this will lead to a bunch of problems. Thanks

I gave you the solution above - finalize the api. If you have 10 employees at the same time generating packs of ttn on different tabs in different ways, this cannot be forbidden to them.
21.04.2021, 17:14

R2-D2
droid wrote:
I gave you the solution above - finalize the api. If you have 10 employees at the same time generating packs of ttn on different tabs in different ways, this cannot be forbidden to them.

How will the revision of the API help us if we do not transfer the TTN via the API? We are only changing the stage of the process.
And we don't generate TTNs in batches, but I ask you a specific question why the Stop Execution ... action didn't work. Can you answer it?
21.04.2021, 18:30

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
How will the revision of the API help us if we do not transfer the TTN via the API? We are only changing the stage of the process.

T-34
fathead wrote:

I wrote to you where the TTN number was added.

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
And we don't generate TTNs in batches, but I ask you a specific question why the Stop Execution ... action didn't work. Can you answer it?

Unfortunately no
10.05.2021, 10:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment