1b.app
Link copied -

Problem with Nova Poshta block in progress

Situations:
1. The client filled in the address field manually, and did not select from the directory
2. In the box, the IR database is updated extremely rarely, and the address is new.
In these cases, the IM block in the joxi.ru/BA0QjDQipVZPNr process cannot correctly determine the address and substitutes the very first address from the list.
And if the setting "When saving the address, write it to the address of the process" is enabled, then when the process is saved, the address specified by the client is overwritten.
And there have already been cases when parcels left for the wrong department. As a result, a dissatisfied client and redirection payment.
Please make sure that the branch is not substituted if it is not selected. It is better to let it not be filled in and an error will come out when creating the TTN, than there will be an incorrect branch and no one will know about it. Thank you.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Have you tried this function - https://prnt.sc/v3pofo ?
Maybe help?
21.10.2020, 12:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich The client wrote:
Have you tried this function - https://prnt.sc/v3pofo ?
Maybe help?

No, TTNs are created automatically with us. Yes, and it does not solve the problem, this setting is triggered at the time of the creation of the TTN, and in the process in the block the first compartment is still installed
21.10.2020, 13:33

Please give me an answer
24.10.2020, 15:38

Give answer! Parcels go to the wrong branch!
10.11.2020, 13:00

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
Give answer!

Can you provide a link to the problematic order so that we can analyze what is happening on our part and be able to offer (and agree) with you a subsequent solution?
18.11.2020, 14:51

Here is a test order https://one-box.shine-bright.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/163492/edit/
Often clients indicate the city and branch number of the NP manually
The NP block does not recognize the compartment. As a result, when saving, the first branch from the list will be substituted.
This substitution is useless at all. It only creates confusion.
18.11.2020, 16:42

Here, by the way, is the real process where the department flew off https://one-box.shine-bright.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/163691/edit/
19.11.2020, 18:03

This substitution is useless at all. It only creates confusion.

I can offer you to refine the settings in this block in the form of a checkmark so as not to put down the first branch when the city is specified, but the branch is not recognized - it will take 1 hour
19.11.2020, 18:22

And you don’t want to remove FOR FREE the NOBODY NECESSARY branch substitution function, which only brings harm?!?!
Why is this needed?! For what?! What does it give?! If the client did not specify a branch, then send to 1?! What the hell?!
You also substitute the phone number and last name 380501234567 and Petrov, if not filled.
Why didn't the IM block recognize the address in the directory format?
19.11.2020, 21:03

And you don’t want to remove FOR FREE the NOBODY NECESSARY branch substitution function, which only brings harm?!?!
Why is this needed?! For what?! What does it give?! If the client did not specify a branch, then send to 1?! What the hell?!

Why did you decide that no one needs it? If it is implemented, then it was implemented according to someone's requirements.
20.11.2020, 15:16

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Why did you decide that no one needs it?

From common sense. Give at least one example when this function is needed.
Do you find it hard to admit your mistakes? Perhaps bugs are also needed by someone?
You do not want to stand on the side of the client and turn on the logic?
Can you only chat in dispute mode? Is it important for you to prove that everything is in order in your system?
21.11.2020, 15:09

Does anyone else (programmers, Maxim, "the department for making logical and convenient decisions for the client") read this ticket? Or Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich the administrator here is the person who determines the logic and makes the decision to make money out of thin air?
21.11.2020, 15:12

Again, the Nova Poshta block did not recognize the address
The spelling is the same - https://one-box.shine-bright.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/164264/edit/
23.11.2020, 00:42

Farkhshatov Rodion
From common sense. Give at least one example when this function is needed.
Do you find it hard to admit your mistakes? Perhaps bugs are also needed by someone?
You do not want to stand on the side of the client and turn on the logic?
Can you only chat in dispute mode? Is it important for you to prove that everything is in order in your system?

Everyone has their own common sense - the fact that you don’t like something does not mean that you need to redo it right away, initially in the TOR it was indicated to do it as it is now, you offer to break the revision to one client, for the sake of what you don’t like.
You were offered to make a setting - you refused. I don't see the point in continuing this conversation.
23.11.2020, 13:54

Please let me know why the client needs this? That's real, just in fact, what does it give him? Substitution of the first branch if it is not filled. Those. so that the parcel goes to a specific first branch, if the client did not say where to send it.
If the client did not write the meaning of this improvement in the TOR, then be so kind as to clarify with him what is the logic? Because now it looks like complete nonsense.
Next moment. Does your whole system consist of customer modifications? Do you want to say that even basic popular integrations, such as Nova Poshta, are client improvements?
Something tells me that the integration was not done at the request of a specific single client. And the moment with the substitution of the first branch is simply your omission.

Farkhshatov Rodion
shine-bright.com.ua wrote:
Here, by the way, is the real process where the department flew off https://one-box.shine-bright.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/163691/edit/

3rd moment!!! From the very beginning I write about the fact that the block sometimes incorrectly determines the department - will someone pay attention to this problem ?!
23.11.2020, 14:28

Farkhshatov Rodion
Please let me know why the client needs this? That's real, just in fact, what does it give him? Substitution of the first branch if it is not filled. Those. so that the parcel goes to a specific first branch, if the client did not say where to send it.
If the client did not write the meaning of this improvement in the TOR, then be so kind as to clarify with him what is the logic? Because now it looks like complete nonsense.

Some are delusional, and some are not. There are many cities or towns where there is only 1 branch and it is just convenient there

Farkhshatov Rodion
Next moment. Does your whole system consist of customer modifications? Do you want to say that even basic popular integrations, such as Nova Poshta, are client improvements?

10% of the system consists of customer modifications - no more
Regarding the new mail - if there is a frank Wishlist of the client - then refinement. If you were on the cloud, then revision in 1 hour would be done for free. And so now you just need to wait for the improvement to be made. I queued up

Farkhshatov Rodion
3rd moment!!! From the very beginning I write about the fact that the block sometimes incorrectly determines the department - will someone pay attention to this problem ?!

This issue is in the New Mail API and they are aware of it and are fixing it
23.11.2020, 14:42

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
Some are delusional, and some are not. There are many cities or towns where there is only 1 branch and it is just convenient there

Well, are you serious? You are a programmer, and you should perfectly understand that if an error is possible under some conditions and circumstances, then this is the wrong decision.
50% of shipments, if not more - to the largest cities, and this is not one branch.
Considering this, if in other conditionally 50% of cases where the client has not yet indicated a branch (which still reduces the number of cases) it will be "convenient" to substitute the first branch, then it is necessary to implement such a substitution?

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
Regarding the new mail - if there is a frank Wishlist of the client - then refinement. If you were on the cloud, then revision in 1 hour would be done for free. And so now you just need to wait for the improvement to be made. I queued up

Just the point is not in the Wishlist. This is a bug, this is an omission! There is a possibility that substitution and substitution of incorrect data may occur and this is a consequence of using the current functionality. This should be fixed instantly.
You provide a ready-made integration. I use it basic. A situation arises in which an error occurs and leads to a real physical and material problem - the package leaves the wrong place.
Thus, there is a flaw in the NP block, why is it considered a Wishlist ?!
Your basic functionality creates a situation in which an error occurs - why should I pay to solve it?
23.11.2020, 15:01

Farkhshatov Rodion
Well, are you serious? You are a programmer, and you should perfectly understand that if an error is possible under some conditions and circumstances, then this is the wrong decision.
50% of shipments, if not more - to the largest cities, and this is not one branch.
Considering this, if in other conditionally 50% of cases where the client has not yet indicated a branch (which still reduces the number of cases) it will be "convenient" to substitute the first branch, then it is necessary to implement such a substitution?

Rodion, I'm not going to sit and prove to you. I have a TK fact from the client where it is indicated as it should be. Once again I repeat to you that we will add a setting to disable this logic in the next versions

Farkhshatov Rodion
Just the point is not in the Wishlist. This is a bug, this is an omission! There is a possibility that substitution and substitution of incorrect data may occur and this is a consequence of using the current functionality. This should be fixed instantly.
You provide a ready-made integration. I use it basic. A situation arises in which an error occurs and leads to a real physical and material problem - the package leaves the wrong place.
Thus, there is a flaw in the NP block, why is it considered a Wishlist ?!
Your basic functionality creates a situation in which an error occurs - why should I pay to solve it?

I do not require anything from you, I provided the answer - expect execution.
23.11.2020, 15:42

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
And so now you just need to wait for the improvement to be made. I queued up

When will the revision be done? We keep losing money! Parcels go to the wrong place, customers refuse orders!
24.12.2020, 16:43

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment