1b.app
Link copied -

New mail search by branches and cities

Good afternoon! Rating needed:
there are additional process fields associated with the directory of branches and cities of New mail. But when searching, for example, Kyiv - we see https://prnt.sc/utfyne, and in order to find it, you need to scroll through more than a dozen settlements. When looking for branches, in general, wilds, I’m looking for the 10th branch https://prnt.sc/utg08g, while I see 100, and even 7010, but I can’t find 10. And only knowing the life hack, you can see the 10th branch not the first, but at least in the top ten.
This is not normal for crm erp and so on and so forth
Estimate:
When searching, the results are displayed first, in which the requested element is at the beginning
Then the match starts at the second character, and so on.
Example:
Query "ball"
Search results:
Balcony
Balalaika
bALconit
break the BALCONIT
large BALCON
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, the Rate below will not help you in any way when searching for "10". Ten, in your case, is not the first "phrase" in the name of the department
05.10.2020, 15:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Good afternoon, the Rate below will not help you in any way when searching for "10". Ten, in your case, is not the first "phrase" in the name of the department

Dmitry, let's start with Cities. Is it possible?
I understand that the departments have a different task. But I would also like, at least when entering No. 10, to be the first to see branch 10, and not 100.
05.10.2020, 16:04

Yes, it is possible in cities. It will take 2 hours, it will work if the directory is associated with new mail.
There is a second option: when you enter the full name of the city, this name will become the first in the list. For example, look for Kyo, shows how it is now. Looking for Kyiv, will show Kyiv in the first place and the rest of the city of Brovary (Kyiv region) and so on will go further. I do not know how it will be more convenient for you, so I offer all the options.
For departments, please reset the order, where you made the screen https://prnt.sc/utg08g so that I can see what kind of departments are there and in what format they are recorded. The new mail has problems with this, I have seen about a dozen different formats for recording the branch number, branch name, etc. - up to the fact that in the 99th branch there will be a space after the number and in the 97th semicolon ...
05.10.2020, 16:11

For departments, please reset the order, where you made the screen https://prnt.sc/utg08g so that I can see what kind of departments are there and in what format they are recorded. The new mail has problems with this, I have seen about a dozen different formats for recording the branch number, branch name, etc. - up to the fact that in the 99th branch there will be a space after the number and in the 97th semicolon ...

Dmitry, order https://box.nspace.com.ua/admin/customorder/zamovlennya-willson/16120/edit/, but revision will be needed in another box.
Regarding the branches, here is the directory itself https://box.nspace.com.ua/admin/shop/custom/object/directory/1/, you are right there are branches where after the number there is a space or something else, but the main part is without a space and that would be fine.
05.10.2020, 16:47

What I was talking about, see:
Branch number 10: st. Vasily Zhukovsky, 22A
Branch No. 109 (up to 30 kg): st. Kirillovskaya, 121-A
the 10th has a semicolon after the number and the 109 has a space))
Let's do this: add a field with the branch number to the directory itself (it will be added automatically to the current directory). We will pull his number there from the new mail (10, 109, etc.). When searching this directory, if you search by numbers, it will be the first to show the number of the department that corresponds to the entered numbers. It will take about 4 hours.
05.10.2020, 17:10

There is a simpler solution, like looking for a branch with the number No. XXXSPACE or No. XXX:. But it obviously will not cover all the options that mail can give out and will not work 100%
05.10.2020, 17:12

Dmitry, thanks for the options, we will discuss and write back
06.10.2020, 09:21

Yes, it is possible in cities. It will take 2 hours, it will work if the directory is associated with new mail.

Dmitry, if we implement this, will it somehow be displayed on the Squad field? right? At the moment we want to implement this part, then see the result and decide how to do it by department.
06.10.2020, 10:41

If you enter the branch number, it will not be reflected. We'll do it like this:
When searching, the results are displayed first, in which the requested element is at the beginning
Then the match starts at the second character, and so on.
Example:
Query "ball"
Search results:
Balcony
Balalaika
bALconit
break the BALCONIT
large BALCON
06.10.2020, 10:56

If you enter the branch number, it will not be reflected. We will do this: When searching, first the results are displayed for which the requested element is at the beginning Then the match starts at the second character, and so on.

that is, if we do as described, then if we request 50
Then in the issuance first
Ward 50
Branch 250
Branch 2 Lenina st. 502
If a free example, then
Or is it not? it will not work with numbers or why not?
06.10.2020, 13:41

no, it will not. You described the cities "When searching, first the results are displayed, in which the requested element is at the beginning." And now look for 50. Nobody has 50 at the beginning
06.10.2020, 13:51

And now look for 50. Nobody has 50 at the beginning

exactly. Thanks
06.10.2020, 15:29

Dmitry, good afternoon. the client previously postponed this task, now he wants to return and still complete the revision.
We want to launch something that is already appreciated:
"It will take 2 hours, it will work if the directory is associated with new mail.
There is a second option: when you enter the full name of the city, this name will become the first in the list. For example, look for Kyo, shows how it is now. Looking for Kyiv, will show Kyiv in the first place and the rest of the city of Brovary (Kyiv region) and so on will go further. I do not know how it will be more convenient for you, so I offer all the options"
But it is necessary that the refinement also work on the Branches.
That is, when searching for 50, 50 go first, I see
Pick-up point 50
Pick-up point 150
Pick-up point (up to 50 kg), per. Central, 1
Pick-up and drop-off point (up to 30 kg), per. Central, 50
etc.
I understand that the result will not always be exactly the department, as there are gaps, the allowable weight of the department in numbers, house numbers, etc. But it will do
Tell me, is it possible to improve this? Thanks
25.01.2021, 10:42

Good afternoon, a few days ago we changed the logic of searching by cities. Tell me which box to update in order to unload it for you, so that you can see it now as you need it.
26.01.2021, 16:45

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
Good afternoon, a few days ago we changed the logic of searching by cities. Tell me which box to update in order to unload it for you, so that you can see it now as you need it.

wow... Boxing https://crm.ohrana.ua/. Thanks to
26.01.2021, 17:25

try it, it works in the Address field in the process and when creating a tn
26.01.2021, 17:47

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
try it, it works in the Address field in the process and when creating a tn

Dmitry, good afternoon!
We do not use the standard address field, but we always create a TTN by an automatic action, while pulling the city and department from additional fields. I understand correctly that the revision did not extend to the additional fields associated with the NP directory?
We still need to improve on them.
28.01.2021, 10:17

no, the revision did not spread to additional. fields. Why don't you just use the np block to display the address?
28.01.2021, 15:06

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
no, the revision did not spread to additional. fields. Why don't you just use the np block to display the address?

it makes no sense, the client fills in the delivery address on the site, when transferring via api, we write them in additional fields in the order, or the manager fills in the fields when ordering by phone. Further, the collector in its subprocess only switches the stage to create a TTN, and the data is drawn into the TTN from additional fields, and the TTN itself is formed by an automatic action.
Therefore, we need the manager to be able to quickly find the branch indicated by the client from the drop-down list in the additional field.
01.02.2021, 10:05

ok, what about me in this problem?
01.02.2021, 14:33

Irina wrote:
Pick-up point 50
Pick-up point 150
etc.
I understand that the result will not always be exactly the department, as there are gaps, the allowable weight of the department in numbers, house numbers, etc. But it will do
Tell me, is it possible to improve this? Thanks

this
02.02.2021, 13:51

Irina
Client wrote:
Pick-up point 50
Pick-up point 150
etc.

Can you tell me how it works now in your case? In theory, and so all departments with 50 should be in the first place. Or do houses with numbers 50 and so on get "entangled" there?
05.02.2021, 16:16

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
Can you tell me how it works now in your case? In theory, and so all departments with 50 should be in the first places. Or do houses with numbers 50 and so on get "entangled" there?

Yes, you are right, houses get involved, etc. https://prnt.sc/yorpit, here number 50 at least immediately comes into view, but with number 10 it’s generally tight https://prnt.sc/yorqgo. Process for verification https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/zakaz-klienta/297044/edit/
08.02.2021, 09:27

with 10 you can try writing a space after 10 i.e. "10", with house numbers it is unlikely that something will come out without crutches
08.02.2021, 10:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment