1b.app
Link copied -

Action settings are not displayed Auto-create TTN Justin / box_action_block_justin_ttn box_action_block_justin_ttn

Answers:

There are no settings in this action.
21.09.2020, 12:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
There are no settings in this action.

1. It's strange, but from where to get data to send to NP and UP there are a lot of settings?
2. Why is the icon that works on the crown, but it says that the action is https://prnt.sc/ukzr5v ?
21.09.2020, 12:24

1. I don't have an answer to this question
2. This is fixed in mvp
21.09.2020, 12:38

2. This is fixed in mvp

Looked not fixed
Watched here https://womanparadise.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/workflowstatus/79/action/new/
Here is https://prnt.sc/ul0eg6
Project branch green-mvp
Why ?

1. I don't have an answer to this question

And who can answer?
21.09.2020, 12:53

1. Because in addition to the version, each box also has the date of the last update. So the data in the box that was updated yesterday is not equal to the data in the box that was updated the day before yesterday (purely for an example, I don’t know when the specified box was updated)
2. Unfortunately, I do not have a specific list of people who know the answers to a particular question)
21.09.2020, 13:09

1. Because in addition to the version, each box also has the date of the last update. So the data in the box that was updated yesterday is not equal to the data in the box that was updated the day before yesterday (purely for an example, I don’t know when the specified box was updated)

Boxing was unloaded today, why is it not there?
21.09.2020, 14:11

Kupriyan Vlad Valerievich The client wrote:
Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote / a: 1. Because in addition to the version, each box also has the date of the last update. So the data in the box that was updated yesterday is not equal to the data on the box that was updated the day before yesterday (purely for example, I don’t know when the specified box was updated) The box was unloaded today, why is it not there?

?
24.09.2020, 08:53

I don't know what to answer? . Everything I wanted to write about updates is in my post above. this is not there, because it has not been updated to a version where there are already changes - it seems to be as clear as possible.
24.09.2020, 17:36

I don't know what to answer? . Everything I wanted to write about updates is in my post above. this is not there, because it has not been updated to a version where there are already changes - it seems to be as clear as possible.

It would be clear, but it is not clear why the box that is unloaded is unloaded not updated, as it is not clear
24.09.2020, 18:56

Updated, but not to the version in which there are already changes. Those. at the time of unloading, these changes had not yet been made. Difficult))
24.09.2020, 19:21

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment