1b.app
Link copied -

post payments by action in the bulk operations panel

Answers:

It is possible to make such a block in the panel of mass operations of processes, but I'm not sure that it will be "convenient" - its implementation will take about 6 hours
19.03.2021, 09:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Is it possible to make the incoming payment remain intact and not split into several payments?
And what do you mean by not comfortable?
19.03.2021, 13:30

Vitaly Likhachevsky wrote:
Is it possible to make the incoming payment remain intact and not split into several payments?

Then your balances will be wrong
Unless it is completely distributed in parts into processes, and the main payment can be made virtual - that's how it is possible. But this cannot be done if the division is not complete (there will be a remainder)

And what do you mean by not comfortable?

Yes, all the functionality is meant
Personally, my opinion is that it would be easier for me if I know what kind of payment - go into it and directly from it split into the necessary parts of the processes (which I also know what I need)
Although this is an individual perception - in any case, the assessment of your option is given above.
19.03.2021, 15:55

[/quote]
Yes, all the functionality is meant
Personally, my opinion is that it would be easier for me if I know what kind of payment - go into it and directly from it split into the necessary parts of the processes (which I also know what I need)
Although this is an individual perception - in any case, the assessment of your option is given above.
[/quote]
You have probably never done this in practice, it is very inconvenient, you need to fill in at least four fields (see screenshot), and if the payment needs to be split into 15 orders, then this is hellishly inconvenient. And to all this, instead of one payment that came from a bank statement, it turns out 15 payments, it is not clear where.
I'm not the first to ask this question. Something needs to be done about this, I am ready to pay for an adequate solution. Really needed.
If we talk about the solution you suggested above, is it possible to add an action to it: Add a comment to all payments into which the incoming payment will be split so that it (their) can be identified.
19.03.2021, 22:05

If we talk about the solution you suggested above, is it possible to add an action to it: Add a comment to all payments into which the incoming payment will be split so that it (their) can be identified.

Can you provide an example of the comment you want to add? I understand there will be some connection with the original payment?
22.03.2021, 13:58

we plan to write the total amount of the initial payment and, if possible, a comment on the initial payment
22.03.2021, 14:17

we plan to write the total amount of the initial payment and, if possible, a comment on the initial payment

As an option - I can suggest adding 1 more setting to the block in the form of a text field, where you can specify your comment using the variables of the original process - in square brackets its field, for example [id] or [comment]
This is +1 hour to the original estimate - the total estimate will be 7 hours.
22.03.2021, 14:19

yes, I agree, you can invoice for payment and a description of the process so that there are no discrepancies
22.03.2021, 14:36

and the option, if the initial payment is less than the amount of allocated orders, you need to take into account
i.e. one of the orders will be incompletely closed
22.03.2021, 14:40

and the option, if the initial payment is less than the amount of allocated orders, you need to take into account
i.e. one of the orders will be incompletely closed

by itself
there is more of a problem if the amount of processes is less than the amount of the payment - what to do with the rest of the original payment?
22.03.2021, 14:42

we don't have these situations.
22.03.2021, 16:02

we don't have these situations.

Well, that doesn't mean they shouldn't be included.)
22.03.2021, 17:04

Hello, the update has been completed. Added block After adding and configuring it, a field will appear in the bulk operations panel where to enter the payment ID and the distribute button. If the payment that we are distributing becomes 0 during distribution, it will be deleted, otherwise its amount will be corrected
29.03.2021, 17:08

Thanks, it works. There is a lack of a variable - the amount of the distributed payment. Can I add it?
29.03.2021, 23:13

I would like to get an answer, all the same, the revision was paid. Any answer. The week is coming to an end.
01.04.2021, 21:39

Hello, the variable with the payment amount has been added
02.04.2021, 10:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment