1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluate the refinement of mass operations with goods - Copy Price Levels

Есть необходимость доработки?
Вы всегда можете описать техническое задание и сформировать топик на нашем форуме - интегратор-разработчик с радостью предоставит оценку. Создать топик
The essence of the desired action is to fully correlate the Price Levels for the selected products with the Specified Product in action. We select the goods with checkboxes and in the menu of mass operations we select Set Price Levels as for the goods No. enter the ID of the goods - and Apply. All filled price levels are copied completely.
appearance and essence can be taken from this action only by accommodating one line https://prnt.sc/zbpfav
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I sent a video of the verification of the action in the load. there are a couple of problems
1- very long and basically results in an error copying the price of 139 products.
2- when copying, if the product from which you are copying is also selected, then all price levels in these products are reset
3- Sometimes it doesn’t copy some specific price level, so it copied 2 and the third one doesn’t copy, I already did it a couple of times.
screen recording video
Yulia Vladimirovna Stasyuk to the post office.
when a small number of goods it still works tolerably, although the process itself takes a very long time, but when many goods need to set the same prices, then "trouble"
25.02.2021, 17:13
Original comment available on version: ru

3- Sometimes it doesn’t copy some specific price level, so it copied 2 and the third one doesn’t copy, I already did it a couple of times. - this problem hangs up, I made a mistake, it copies all levels.
25.02.2021, 17:18

2- when I sorted 139 products by filter for which I need to set the same prices and put the first one manually and the rest need to be copied, then this is only possible a couple of times, since it is impossible to remove this product separately, even if it is the first in the list, and when it is in general the list of all products resets all price levels with this action.
25.02.2021, 17:20

and The main price of the goods is also the Price Level, only the base one. It is not copied along with other price levels. https://prnt.sc/106qxub
25.02.2021, 17:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment