1b.app
Link copied -

Distribution of one payment between several orders of the same supplier

Situation:
There are several orders to the supplier for which goods have been received and we have an obligation to pay for these several deliveries from one supplier, respectively.
Is it possible to create one payment and distribute it among several deliveries. At the same time, the payment will cover one of the deliveries only partially.
For example:
5 deliveries for 10 UAH.
The total amount of debt is 5*10 UAH=50 UAH
We make a payment in the amount of 45 UAH
This payment pays for 4 deliveries in full and the fifth delivery only for half.
What is the correct way to do this within the VanBox environment?
Thanks
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

when adding or editing a payment, there is a button "Add part of the payment to another process" - this way you can scatter as you like in percentages or in numbers for different orders
14.10.2020, 00:01
Original comment available on version: ru

This functionality will not work.
If the sums are simple (100, 200, 300, 1000) - this is easy to do on a calculator. But if the sums are complex, what about then? Is there any functionality that makes the distribution automatically: I set the total amount of the payment, then I ticked off which deliveries I want to pay for them and the system automatically scattered this money over the deliveries
14.10.2020, 10:46

Denis wrote:
This functionality will not work. If the sums are simple (100, 200, 300, 1000) - this is easy to do on a calculator. But if the sums are complex, what about then? Is there any functionality that makes the distribution automatically: I set the total amount of the payment, then I ticked off which deliveries I want to pay for them and the system automatically scattered this money over the deliveries

there is a block in the bulk operations of adding a payment (distribution) that makes a payment for the selected processes
its essence is that you indicate which deliveries to spend money on - the system looks at how much you need to spend in each to pay it off and distributes the payment amount
14.10.2020, 11:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment