1b.app
Link copied -

Process Commitment Error

Answers:

I saw this when there is a discrepancy in the order and warehouses.
That is, it is possible that more goods were written off than there are in the order itself. Or vice versa.
Perhaps you deleted an item that was in the order and has already been written off?
In general, I advise you to check the list of goods in the order for compliance, and by warehouse.
01.09.2021, 15:16
Original comment available on version: ru

OXID
Client wrote:
I saw this when there is a discrepancy in the order and warehouses.
That is, it is possible that more goods were written off than there are in the order itself. Or vice versa.
Perhaps you deleted an item that was in the order and has already been written off?
In general, I advise you to check the list of goods in the order for compliance, and by warehouse.

1. Before writing here, I checked everything.
2. How are the obligations of the client related to what you wrote if they are LESS than the difference in the amount of the process and payments? Perhaps you should read the questions more carefully?
01.09.2021, 15:38

2. How are the obligations of the client related to what you wrote if they are LESS than the difference in the amount of the process and payments? Perhaps you should read the questions more carefully?

Well, at least there is accounting for warehouse operations in obligations, which can be limited by the corresponding checkboxes in the BP parameters https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/workflow/16/parameters/
01.09.2021, 15:53

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:
Perhaps you should read the questions more carefully?

I just wrote that I had such a problem and because of what it was. Perhaps you should read the answers more carefully?
01.09.2021, 16:23

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

Well, at least there is accounting for warehouse operations in obligations, which can be limited by the corresponding checkboxes in the BP parameters https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/workflow/16/parameters/

Please explain what you mean? Where in the BP parameters is the accounting of warehouse operations configured? I can't find anything similar What settings should be applied in this case?
01.09.2021, 18:00

Please explain what you mean? Where in the BP parameters is the accounting of warehouse operations configured? I don't find anything similar. What settings should be applied in this case?

At least there are checkboxes:
- Do not take into account warehouse operations when paying off our obligations
- Do not take into account warehouse operations when paying off client obligations
02.09.2021, 17:20

The answer is not correct! The issue is not resolved!
06.11.2021, 09:50

Chausova Tamara wrote:
The answer is not correct! The issue is not resolved!

The commentary is not informative.
The more correctly you ask your question (what exactly you do not understand in my answer), the more correctly I will answer it.
08.11.2021, 14:15

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:

Please explain what you mean? Where in the BP parameters is the accounting of warehouse operations configured? I don't find anything similar. What settings should be applied in this case?

At least there are checkboxes:
- Do not take into account warehouse operations when paying off our obligations
- Do not take into account warehouse operations when paying off client obligations

Where are these checkboxes in the PSU settings?
16.02.2022, 12:44

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment