1b.app
Link copied -

Asterisk and missed calls

Нужна помощь в настройке интеграции?
Наши партнеры-интеграторы с радостью помогут настроить вашу систему именно так как вам нужно! Посмотреть список партнеров
Good afternoon! Can you please tell me how to get and display missed calls in events? I remember the refinement of the functionality of integration with Asterisk in Changelog was described, getting missed by AMI, but I could not find these settings.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good day. I have this instruction, according to which the integration was configured in one of the projects.
Passing Asterisk call statuses via PUSH API
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mluKxLuYvMDPhVi477HNwhs99M_FqQZq/view?usp=shari...
07.10.2020, 10:44
Original comment available on version: ru

Shcherbatykh Ivan Alexandrovich Employee wrote:
Good day. I have this instruction, according to which integration was set up in one of the projects. Transferring Asterisk call statuses via PUSH APIhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1mluKxLuYvMDPhVi477HNwhs99M_FqQZq/view?usp=shari...

Thanks for the instruction! Is there anything about transferring call statuses via Asterisk AMI?
07.10.2020, 10:48

Kruglov Evgeny
Client wrote:
Thanks for the instruction! Is there anything about transferring call statuses via Asterisk AMI?

there are, of course, the statuses are given standard for Asterisk, but they are not suitable for boxing, then you will not be able to filter out missed or other calls there. to use filtering - you need to transfer according to the instructions
07.10.2020, 11:49

Shcherbatykh Ivan Alexandrovich Employee wrote:
Kruglov EvgenyClient wrote: Thanks for the instruction! Is there anything about transferring call statuses via Asterisk AMI? Of course, the statuses are given standard for Asterisk, but they are not suitable for boxing, then you will not be able to filter out missed or other calls there. to use filtering - you need to transfer according to the instructions

Thank you!
07.10.2020, 11:57

Kruglov Evgeny
Client wrote:
Thank you!
You are welcome.
If I helped you with this task, please note the implementation.
07.10.2020, 12:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment