1b.app
Link copied -

CPM does not determine the number to which the client is calling

Answers:

Hello, please describe your problem with a specific example. There is currently no useful information in the description. Thank you.
22.09.2020, 10:55
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello. When calling to a landline number, we need to determine in the CRM that landline number that the client called. an additional process field "the number the client called" was created. in this field you need to write down the city number, but now only internal numbers get there.
link to a fresh example https://crm.scoma.ru/admin/customorder/order/6500/edit/
23.09.2020, 11:23

This task is created from events. The events themselves, as far as I understand, are drawn from Zadarma telephony. Who was called, i.e. to action to import calls for free takes from the sip or destination field if sip is empty. Probably, you always get a user (short number) in sip, who eventually picked up the phone, and destination stores the number they called (landline).
You can write down the destination number during parsing in an additional field of the event and then transfer it to an additional field of the process in the action of creating a task. The result will be what you need. This can be done in the form of a revision in 2 hours.
23.09.2020, 12:16

How can I order this upgrade?
23.09.2020, 14:06

Within a few hours you will receive an invoice by email.
23.09.2020, 14:07

Hello, improved:
Setting "Additional event field in which to write the value of the destination field from telephony" in the action of importing events from zadarma
Settings "Additional event field to copy to the process field" and "Additional process field to which to copy the value of the additional event field" in the "Turn a call into a process" action
11.11.2020, 15:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment