1b.app
Link copied -

Telegram messages not coming

Интересует интеграция с Telegram?
нужно подключить полноценную работу компонента?
У нас есть необходимый компонент для работы! Посмотреть компонент
Our integration with Telegram has stopped working
Tell me what could be the problem? We recently moved from a custom domain to ergo.crm-onebox.com, is there a problem with that?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Yes, of course it's connected. Telegram sends pushes to an old address that doesn't exist)
Go to the integration settings and click save, then box will send a new address for telegram pushes and the integration will work.
14.05.2021, 18:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Sunny weather
I'll be back soon wrote:
Yes, of course it's connected. Telegram sends pushes to an old address that doesn't exist)
Go to the integration settings and click save, then box will send a new address for telegram pushes and the integration will work.

does not help, or should I wait, as usual?
14.05.2021, 18:03

try now, the request did not include an ssl certificate
14.05.2021, 18:14

Is it possible to do some checks so that we are informed that the integration is not working (now it only works in the case of mail)? Although viber integration works fine.
14.05.2021, 18:14

in theory yes, in practice - we don't understand telegrams don't send us messages because you changed the host or just because your bot is unpopular
14.05.2021, 18:15

Sunny weather
I'll be back soon wrote:
try now, the request did not include an ssl certificate

nothing has changed
14.05.2021, 18:15

In the action "To whom to assign the task:" you need to select the user for whom to create the task. Otherwise, the task is not created.
14.05.2021, 18:38

mom ama crime
Five cubes of screw to stay awake. In the hands of two AKs, tra-ta-ta-ta-ta wrote:
In the action "To whom to assign the task:" you need to select the user for whom to create the task. Otherwise, the task is not created.

what does this have to do with it. from other events, everything is beautifully created even without a responsible person.
the problem is that messages (events) do not come to the system -
instead of working properly, I have to solve these stupid "bugs" of the system... can I somehow solve this bug?
14.05.2021, 18:59

If the responsible person is not selected in the action of creating a task from the telegram event, it does not start.
14.05.2021, 19:10

mom ama crime
Five cubes of screw to stay awake. In the hands of two AKs, tra-ta-ta-ta-ta wrote:
If the responsible person is not selected in the action of creating a task from the telegram event, it does not start.

Yes, what does the action have to do with it, even if events do not come to the system? it's just that messages don't come from the telegram bot!
14.05.2021, 19:18

while the specified action of creating a task from message telegrams also creates an event. I understand that you like to argue and be indignant, but try to do what I wrote about the first time and not waste your and my time in vain. Thank you.
14.05.2021, 20:18

more precisely, by telegram, incoming events are not created at all, purely tasks and chats are generated.
14.05.2021, 20:26

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment