1b.app
Link copied -

how to match the language of boxing and OpenCart

connected integration with OpenCart, products were unloaded, but they are not displayed on the site. started to figure it out, realized that the reason is that the box unloads data on products with language_id=1 , and the site is set to use the language with language_id=3 . in general there are inconsistencies
Please tell me where you can specify with which language_id to upload product data in integration with OpenCart (using the action "Upload products/categories/filters/characteristics to opencart (via database)")
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. Give me please
1. Link to the box
2. Tell me which language is selected in opencart as the default language
09.04.2021, 11:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Chewbacca
Wookiee wrote:
Hello. Give me please
1. Link to the box
2. Tell me which language is selected in opencart as the default language

1.https://azdon.crm-onebox.com/
2. Ukrainian. id=3
15.04.2021, 20:29

You have boxing in Russian, opencart in Ukrainian by default. Boxing looks for the id of the Russian language (because the goods in it are in Russian) and inserts all records by its id. If you need to insert in Ukrainian, while the box itself is in Russian, you can modify the setting in action where you will hard-code the language id on the opencart, it will take 2 hours in the export of goods action. This will only work if there is no multilanguage in boxing
16.04.2021, 11:43

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Oleksandr, our client, having paid such a fee, in the integration it is already possible to indicate how the add-on movie can be exported
21.06.2021, 17:46

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment