1b.app
Link copied -

Products and categories are not uploaded from onebox to Wordpress

There is a crm with goods, vzutik (I'll hide the details). There I set up integration with wp and even entered REST API keys. He writes that it is connected and in automation he set the unloading of goods and categories once an hour, activated the checkbox, but nothing happens. Please help me figure out what the problem is.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

It turned out to move the ship a little in the other direction, but the database is disconnected from the wp. "Error establishing database connection." Although the database itself works stably and mysql server works without errors
23.03.2021, 20:53
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon.
Without going into details, I can recommend looking at the database access settings:
- How well do you know MariaDB, in terms of setup? (I assume that WP uses this particular DBMS);
- under what user are you connecting to the remote database (as I understand the wp database is located on the remote server);
- whether this user has all the necessary rights;
24.03.2021, 12:29

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich wrote:
Good afternoon.
Without going into details, I can recommend looking at the database access settings:
- How well do you know MariaDB, in terms of setup? (I assume that WP uses this particular DBMS);
- under what user are you connecting to the remote database (as I understand the wp database is located on the remote server);
- whether this user has all the necessary rights;

Kind
1. not familiar with MariaDB
2. Tried various methods and different hosting, including vps. At the moment I am using a remote server hosted in Ukraine
3. All rights are for subd.
I want to note that the database disconnect occurs after I enter accesses into onebox. At the same time, the goods do not even try to load on the site, given that the database is working and responding to SQL queries
24.03.2021, 12:34

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment