1b.app
Link copied -

Orders do not come from Rozetka

Answers:

This is probably due to a change in the Rozetka API URL
New API supported in MVP version - I can suggest an update
10.02.2021, 16:44
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. 3 weeks ago I created a topic about changing the Rozetka API URL: https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/price-platforms-and-marketplaces/5949-integrat...
As you can see, I was told that everything has already been done.
The problem with non-loading orders arose yesterday 02/10/2021. Although the URL API was updated on 2/1/2021.
In addition, after the occurrence of this problem, out of about 10 orders from the outlet, one still somehow "slipped" into the Box. This confirms the incorrect operation of your system and the need to correct this problem.
What is the MVP version? And what do you mean by update?
11.02.2021, 11:03

Girman Denis Valerievich wrote:
Good afternoon. 3 weeks ago I created a topic about changing the Rozetka API URL: /en/support/price-platforms-and-marketplaces/5949-integrat...
As you can see, I was told that everything has already been done.

All changes and improvements are made in the latest release called MVP.
I offered you an update to it - and you will have the corresponding changes.
If you do not want to upgrade, we can finalize changes to your version of the product in 1 hour of revision.

This confirms the incorrect operation of your system and the need to correct this problem.

Your system, not ours. From the moment you purchase the product, it is yours according to the contract. You bought a boxed version, with good integration.

What is the MVP version? And what do you mean by update?

https://crm-onebox.com/ru/version/
11.02.2021, 12:29

All changes and improvements are made in the latest release called MVP.
I offered you an update to it - and you will have the corresponding changes.

If you upgrade to MVP, will all our settings be lost?

If you do not want to upgrade, we can finalize changes to your version of the product in 1 hour of revision.

I need you to finalize your integration with Rozetka, not my version of the product.
There is one link to change. What hour of improvements are we talking about ?!

Your system, not ours. From the moment you purchase the product, it is yours according to the contract. You bought a boxed version, with good integration.

Nothing worked in your boxed version, so we completed what was promised when purchasing the product. In addition, no one was involved in integration except for your team. Why did you suddenly decide to relieve yourself of responsibility for your product?
11.02.2021, 13:11

If you upgrade to MVP, will all our settings be lost?

No. The interface will change, features will be added. I provided a link - the changes are listed there.
Our clients are updated daily and everything is fine.

I need you to finalize your integration with Rozetka, not my version of the product.
There is one link to change. What hour of improvements are we talking about ?!

And on what grounds should we modify anything in your system for free, when the changes occurred from a third-party service?
If you were on the cloud plan of the latest version, we would support it.

Nothing worked in your boxed version, so we completed what was promised when purchasing the product. In addition, no one was involved in integration except for your team. Why did you suddenly decide to relieve yourself of responsibility for your product?

We accept no responsibility if this is a bug in our product. We correct all errors on our part.
In the current topic - a third-party service has disabled support for the API that is used in your version of the product. As far as I know, we have no obligation to you to support your OneBox free of charge in case of changes in third-party services.
But since we support the latest version and changes have been made there, we are going to meet you and offer a free update.
If you want us to support your OneBox in the future - update to the latest version and switch to a cloud plan.
11.02.2021, 13:18

No. The interface will change, features will be added. I provided a link - the changes are listed there.
Our clients are updated daily and everything is fine.

You didn't provide any link.
Do you guarantee that when upgrading to the MVP version, the rest of our processes will remain unchanged and will work without failures?
11.02.2021, 13:28

You didn't provide any link.

I provided this link above https://crm-onebox.com/en/version/

Do you guarantee that when upgrading to the MVP version, the rest of our processes will remain unchanged and will work without failures?

I will not give you any guarantees, because these are different versions - the functionality changes.
The choice is yours - I have provided you with several options for solving your problem.
11.02.2021, 13:33

I will not give you any guarantees, because these are different versions - the functionality changes.
The choice is yours - I have provided you with several options for solving your problem.

Without giving any guarantees, you offer me a pig in a poke. I do not like it.
Please provide contact information for management. I will discuss this issue with them.
11.02.2021, 13:41

Girman Denis Valerievich
Client wrote:

Without giving any guarantees, you offer me a pig in a poke. I do not like it.
Please provide contact information for management. I will discuss this issue with them.

Good afternoon.
1. In the contract that you signed there are no guarantees about new versions of the product, so we do not have to guarantee you anything
2. The whole list of changes is on this page https://crm-onebox.com/en/release-onebox-mvp-2020/ if you have features there that you are worried about that they will fly off or will not work as well - convincing please read
3. As practice shows, 99% of clients do not crash after the update.
If you decide to update - create a new ticket, you will be updated for free.
Good luck!
11.02.2021, 13:48

1. In the contract that you signed there are no guarantees about new versions of the product, so we do not have to guarantee you anything

Also, there is no word in the contract that you can ever stop supporting older versions.

2. The whole list of changes is on this page /en/release-onebox-mvp-2020/ , if you have features there that you are worried about that they will fly off or will not work properly - please kindly read

I got acquainted. There are features that I'm worried about going down. What do we do next?

3. As practice shows, 99% of clients do not crash after the update.

If I fall into that "happy" 1% and something stops working for me after the update, do you undertake to return the system to the level that it is now?
I am not asking you for anything more or new. I just need everything to work as it did before today (including integration with Rozetka).
11.02.2021, 15:12

Girman Denis Valerievich
Client wrote:
If I fall into that "happy" 1% and something stops working for me after the update, do you undertake to return the system to the level that it is now?
I am not asking you for anything more or new. I just need everything to work as it did before today (including integration with Rozetka).

everything that will not work correctly (bugs) we will fix through this forum.

Girman Denis Valerievich
Client wrote:
Also, there is no word in the contract that you can ever stop supporting older versions.

we do not refuse it, it's just that this version is no longer updated and there will not be a new API.
11.02.2021, 15:16

In case something does not suit me in the new version of MVP, can you roll me back to the current version?
11.02.2021, 15:20

Girman Denis Valerievich
Client wrote:
In case something does not suit me in the new version of MVP, can you roll me back to the current version?

Yes, if you make a backup.
or we can make a backup through our system administrator 1h
11.02.2021, 15:34

The issue is not closed. A week ago, orders began to pull in on their own. Everything worked great without any modifications. Some kind of "miracle" must have happened.
Then they stopped pushing again. Of course, you will say that this is not your bug.
22.02.2021, 13:47

Girman Denis Valerievich
Client wrote:
The issue is not closed. A week ago, orders began to pull in on their own. Everything worked great without any modifications. Some kind of "miracle" must have happened.
Then they stopped pushing again. Of course, you will say that this is not your bug.

???
Denis I gave you the solution above, what is the problem to apply it?
22.02.2021, 16:53

The problem is that you offer either to pay for an hour of work for the action ctrl+c, ctrl+v (copy and paste a new link); or switch to the MVP version, without giving any guarantees about the system's performance after the upgrade. Those. there is a high probability that after the update everything will “fall apart” and you will say that it takes 20 hours of refinement to fix everything.
You force me, as a client, to choose the lesser of two evils, while deliberately not providing a ready-made solution (new link). For a week everything worked without any action on my part, then it stopped. Those. You obviously made changes (perhaps for some of the clients) and then hid them.
23.02.2021, 14:31

Girman Denis Valerievich
Client wrote:
The problem is that you offer either to pay for an hour of work for the action ctrl+c, ctrl+v (copy and paste a new link); or switch to the MVP version, without giving any guarantees about the system's performance after the upgrade. Those. there is a high probability that after the update everything will “fall apart” and you will say that it takes 20 hours of refinement to fix everything.
You force me, as a client, to choose the lesser of two evils, while deliberately not providing a ready-made solution (new link). For a week everything worked without any action on my part, then it stopped. Those. You obviously made changes (perhaps for some of the clients) and then hid them.

1. I don’t force you to pay anywhere, you yourself came up with such a cartoon for yourself and now you operate with it
2. Who told you that it takes 20 hours to fix everything? I don't understand where these numbers come from
23.02.2021, 15:18

1. I don’t force you to pay anywhere, you yourself came up with such a cartoon for yourself and now you operate with it

Your colleague's words: If you don't want to upgrade, we can finalize the changes to your version of the product in 1 hour of revision.
Or does it mean free?

2. Who told you that it takes 20 hours to fix everything? I don't understand where these numbers come from

This is exaggerated. The point is that you do not give any guarantees that paid improvements will not be required after the update.
24.02.2021, 11:26

Girman Denis Valerievich
Client wrote:
Your colleague's words: If you don't want to upgrade, we can finalize the changes to your version of the product in 1 hour of revision.
Or does it mean free?

no at the moment changes to your version are no longer possible

Girman Denis Valerievich
Client wrote:
This is exaggerated. The point is that you do not give any guarantees that paid improvements will not be required after the update.

How do I know what modifications you need? - what if you say "I don't like what they did here in yellow - fix it because you gave guarantees."
Denis, let's finish our dialogue, I gave you the update statistics above, there's nothing wrong with that, we're just wasting each other's time
24.02.2021, 13:15

What is the color here? I clearly outlined above what guarantees we need:
"Do you guarantee that when you upgrade to the MVP version, the rest of our processes will remain unchanged and will work without failures?"
It's just about maintaining the existing functionality.
24.02.2021, 14:23

Girman Denis Valerievich
Client wrote:
What is the color here? I clearly outlined above what guarantees we need:
"Do you guarantee that when you upgrade to the MVP version, the rest of our processes will remain unchanged and will work without failures?"
It's just about maintaining the existing functionality.

I gave you a link what has changed in MVP
If there is not something that is important to you, then what is the problem?
24.02.2021, 14:25

Good afternoon. Made a backup. Please update boxing to MVP version.
Let's see what happens.
How long can it take?
02.03.2021, 12:22

Girman Denis Valerievich
Client wrote:
Good afternoon. Made a backup. Please update boxing to MVP version.
Let's see what happens.
How long can it take?

first update php version to 7.4 on your server
02.03.2021, 12:41

upgraded the system to mvp
02.03.2021, 15:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment