1b.app
Link copied -

CheckBox - PPO for business

Fellow developers, I am subscribed to the news from CheckBox.
Received an email from them yesterday:
Prior to the existing CRM systems and automation systems came:
ClinicCards - automation of medical devices
CloudShop - a system for cafes and restaurants
IBS - universal automation system
PawnExpert - automation system for pawnshops
INSTASPORT - automation of fitness clubs
Coding - automation of the appearance of auto parts
with a link to a page where there are more systems,
with which there are connected integrations

and we are there
BUT, while there is no well-written manual,
to set up a normally working integration
Please let me know when to expect
because every day the obligation is getting closer,
and it seems that not many managed to set up without dancing with tambourines.
When can we expect a detailed description from Zhenya Markov?
Original question is available on version: ru Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

Those. go through the forum and look difficult?
you can do this (the steps are described below - there is an action for each):
New order/Opening a new shift by the user (cashier)/Creating a sales receipt, fiscalizing it and delivering it to the client by email/Getting information about the receipt/Printing the receipt in HTML/Closing the current shift of the user (cashier).
this is a standard set - then you can customize it as you need.
But before proceeding with the action settings, go to the Checkbox - register / create a cash desk / cashiers / enter data for the tax office. You get the signature verification application/client (you get it from the Checkbox company) - then, in the integration box, enter the cashier's login/password, set up the integration and start working.
Not everyone is pressed for time - I recommend reading it - it is postponed for the majority.
Video in development - as they do - it will appear on the channel.
03.01.2021, 23:44
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
Administrator wrote:
Those. go through the forum and look difficult?

Is it difficult to make it convenient for your customers right away? The question on the manual was asked more than once long before the abolition of the mandatory use of PPO.
+ there are those who need to use PPO without innovations.
04.01.2021, 14:23
Original comment available on version: ru

Farkhshatov Rodion
shine-bright.com.ua wrote:
Is it difficult to make it convenient for your customers right away? The question on the manual was asked more than once long before the abolition of the mandatory use of PPO.

And how many dopils were on the checkbox for the last month? - I will answer immediately - a lot. If the manual had been made a month and a half ago, at the moment it would no longer be complete, since changes and additions were made to the actions.
The lesson is in the queue and will be released as the integrity of the integration.

Farkhshatov Rodion
shine-bright.com.ua wrote:
+ there are those who need to use PPO without innovations.

I described above the basic settings for any client - the only thing that can be misleading is the data that needs to be entered when connecting the integration - there you need to enter the cashier's data from the checkbox account.
For the rest, as we can see, the author of the topic most likely did not try to connect the integration. Since it would not be difficult for him, as an integrator, to set up a BP that consists of 4 stages based on the available actions.
04.01.2021, 15:11
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Administrator wrote:
For the rest, as we can see, the author of the topic most likely did not try to connect the integration. Since it would not be difficult for him, as an integrator, to set up a BP that consists of 4 stages based on the available actions.

completely wrong conclusion
Sasha, and I took advantage of your recommendations
https://icolor.in.ua/integratsiya-checkbox-elektronnaya-kassa-ibp_zzz05036/
to systematize the description of the product and + gave you a solution

the forum is useful when you get transparent solutions,
and no need to shovel dozens of posts in which
120+ unstructured comments
04.01.2021, 16:55
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

1. I have the right to ask to delete this - delete
2. I agree about spam - we have a lot of such users
3. there will be a lesson - but while the integration is still being finalized - there are a couple of moments after the solution of which they will file a video =)
04.01.2021, 17:03

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Administrator wrote:
1. I have the right to ask you to delete this - delete

deleted
04.01.2021, 17:27

Amendment - the opening of the shift can be done on a separate power supply unit - i.e. as part of a separate process, you opened a shift in the morning and carry out orders without opening and closing a shift - at the end of the day, close the shift within a separate bp in which you opened the shift in the morning.
06.01.2021, 10:38

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Administrator wrote:
Amendment - the opening of the shift can be done on a separate power supply unit - i.e. as part of a separate process, you opened a shift in the morning and carry out orders without opening and closing a shift - at the end of the day, close the shift within a separate bp in which you opened the shift in the morning.

schiro dyakuyu
amended
no name reference :)
06.01.2021, 11:18

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich wrote:
1. I have the right to ask to delete this - delete
2. I agree about spam - we have a lot of such users
3. there will be a lesson - but while the integration is still being finalized - there are a couple of moments after the solution of which they will file a video =)

Hello, please tell me, is the integration still raw? I didn’t find the video, but I want to set up integration
21.06.2021, 13:54
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment