1b.app
Link copied -

evaluate the refinement of integration with Viber (search for a contact by value from the "context" parameter)

please evaluate the improvement
in Viber integration settings
finalize
tick
"search for a process client or a chat client by oneboxid from the value of the "context" parameter of a Viber message"
when this checkbox is enabled,
parse the viber message, get the value of the "context" parameter from it and search for it in the contact database,
if the value in the "context" field is set and is a number and it was possible to find a contact in the box database using it, then set the found contact by the process client and the chat client and assign it a viber identifier. do not create a new contact.
if the parameter value is NOT set or the contact could not be found in the database, then create a new contact as usual
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)
do, invoice please
01.12.2020, 09:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello, as far as I understand, a number will be transmitted in the context field. Where does the contact write this number? I don’t understand yet in which field to look for a contact?
03.12.2020, 12:22

Перегиняк Александр

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Hello, as far as I understand, a number will be transmitted in the context field. Where does the contact write this number? I don’t understand yet in which field to look for a contact?

in the specification it was assumed that the search would take place by the id field of the users table, i.e. contact id in OneBox
if the cost is not affected and it will be easier for you to implement, then you can display a field with a set of contact fields to select the contact field to search for. I will not be against such functionality
03.12.2020, 13:48

Do I understand correctly that when a user writes to you in viber, will the first message always be to send his ID in boxing? In any other case, his contact will already be created and no search based on the TK will be performed.
03.12.2020, 14:11

Перегиняк Александр

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Do I understand correctly that when a user writes to you in viber, will the first message always be to send his ID in boxing? In any other case, his contact will already be created and no search based on the TK will be performed.

everything is right.
we will send personal links to clients from the box, and in these links in the "context" field we will include the id of the client in the box. If the client responds to the link, then through this functionality (context analysis) we will automatically connect him to his existing profile in the box, and we will not create a new card and suffer from merging cards
04.12.2020, 10:05

Перегиняк Александр
Please let me know when the update will be ready?
08.12.2020, 10:47

Hello.
Added the setting "At the first contact of the user with viber, first search for a contact by the value of the transmitted context in the user id field in OneBox" in the viber settings
08.12.2020, 17:35

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment