1b.app
Link copied -

integration with fiscal registrar

the client needs to integrate with the fiscal registrar Help Micro FR90.XM
for printing receipts.
How many hours will it take to finish?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

If this registrar can work through some rest api (for example, it has an ip that I can knock on and give commands "print this") then integration is possible. For an approximate estimate, you need to look at the documentation.
If this registrar is connected simply via usb to a computer and some other software gives him checks for printing, I don’t know how this can be connected with OneBox, which works exclusively in the browser. Well, more precisely, you can write your own software that will request data from OneBox via api every 10 seconds and print it to the registrar, but we are unlikely to do this, since this is beyond the scope of OneBox itself.
02.09.2020, 15:43
Original comment available on version: ru

We need integration with PPO software - it's easier, more profitable and everyone needs it.
03.09.2020, 01:22

I don't mind. Can you show an example of a PPO with a rest api that can be integrated with?
03.09.2020, 08:15

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
If this registrar can work through some rest api (for example, it has an ip that I can knock on and give commands "print this") then integration is possible. For an approximate estimate, you need to look at the documentation.

The client provided the documentation, but I can't attach the file here....
03.09.2020, 09:35

give me a link on the internet. You can try to upload the file to a file sharing site and give a link to it
03.09.2020, 12:27

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
give me a link on the internet. You can try to upload the file to a file sharing site and give a link to it

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y-SicsHWSxmntQUGNlvmQVUhsGnj5z_v/view?usp=shari...
04.09.2020, 09:29

I looked at the documentation, there are no methods that allow you to print receipts. There you can only set up the device itself, receive the history of receipts but not print them.
04.09.2020, 11:23

on the sim of the case and it became ...
maybe this link will work
https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/integratsii-c-onebox/1112/
08.09.2020, 14:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment