1b.app
Link copied -

Telegram - menu builder

I create telegram bots using BotFather. I set up integration with them in boxing. Everything seems to be ok. But there are often complaints that the standard menu of bot commands is inconvenient / inconspicuous, etc.
You need to be able to connect a keyboard in a telegram bot using OneBox. Is it possible and how much does it cost?
How would you like to implement
into action "send message to telegram"
- add pseudo-code functionality that is understandable to an ordinary user, by analogy with smart variables that the boxing script will replace with what Telegram needs
so that as a result in the text of the message you can write
{Button Name: Learn More}
{Button size: 10*15}
{ButtonText: /info}
etc.
- or in this action add a field: Description of the plug-in keyboard in Pyton), in which the user could insert a code fragment describing commands with keyboard buttons
- or modify your own visual editor of buttons and commands, similar to what was done for integration with Viber
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)
tick no one will answer?
28.09.2020, 12:33
Original comment available on version: ru

It will take from 25 hours to make such a universal constructor with a multi-level indication of buttons and actions for them.
28.09.2020, 12:57

Перегиняк Александр

Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO administrator wrote:
It will take from 25 hours to make such a universal constructor with a multi-level indication of buttons and actions for them.

expensive. I won't pull myself. maybe at least you can do the ability to send code to php / python, i.e. without constructor?
28.09.2020, 13:21

Pereginyak Alexander
Client wrote:
Ustimenko Igor Administrator OneBox CTO wrote: To make such a universal constructor with a multi-level indication of buttons and actions for them will take from 25 hours to an expensive one. I won't pull myself. maybe at least you can do the ability to send code to php / python, i.e. without constructor?

anyway, I would appreciate even pseudocode at 12h
28.09.2020, 13:23

Перегиняк Александр

Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO administrator wrote:
Pereginyak AlexanderClient wrote:Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO administrator wrote:To make such a universal constructor with a multi-level indication of buttons and actions for them will take from 25h expensive. I won't pull myself. maybe at least you can do the ability to send code to php / python, i.e. without a constructor? anyway, I would appreciate even pseudocode at 12h

OK got it. well, maybe someone else will need similar functionality, then write here, we will collect a string from the world and order this revision together.
28.09.2020, 14:01

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment