1b.app
Link copied -

It is not possible to win once a dekіlka of prepared forms of payment

If the client paid for the order in 2 payments, then when we go to the stage from auth. the action "Creating a sales receipt, fiscalizing it and delivering it to the client by email", throws out an error:
"Impossible to win once dekіlka prepared forms of payment"
I assume that the reason is that we cannot transfer 2 payments of the same type to the checkbox.
Based on this, I thought of the following option:
- We do extra. field in the wallet (account) OneBox. In which we indicate what type of payment it belongs to "Card" or "Cash"
- We are doing a revision for the auto. actions "Creating a check ..." In which the type of payment is transmitted depending on the type of payment in the add. wallet (account) field
- Payments of the same type must be combined to pass the checkbox
The result is as follows (example):
If the client paid 30% on the card, 10% in cash (to account 1) and 10% in cash (to account 2) and 50% must be paid after receipt
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. As far as I remember, in the action of sending a check there should be a choice of additional fields from where to take the amounts for payments. Do you have such settings on your project?
10.08.2021, 14:18
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Just today a notification came, here is this revision -fiskalizatsiya-i-dostavka-clientu-po-emailquot/
That is, you just need to write the amount of payment through the formula in an additional field and select it in action
10.08.2021, 15:28

OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. As far as I remember, in the action of sending a check there should be a choice of additional fields from where to take the amounts for payments. Do you have such settings on your project?

No, I don't see such a field.
11.08.2021, 13:13

updated your box, if it didn’t appear, then it was done in os
12.08.2021, 13:26

OneBox production wrote:
updated your box, if it didn’t appear, then it was done in os

That is, on my version there is no way to solve this problem?
16.08.2021, 16:59

no, in your version you will have to finish it separately. I correctly understood that as a result you want to transfer 3 different amounts in one check? Can these amounts be taken from additional fields or do you need to sum up the payments for the process?
16.08.2021, 17:51

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment