1b.app
Link copied -

Relocation, reservation

Please tell me, I created the stages of the business process:
- STAGE customer confirmed - process "reserve this product in the warehouse "Main"
- STAGE transferred to the delivery service
- SALE
I can’t quite understand where and what processes to put, I want it to be like this:
1) upon transfer to the delivery service, the goods that are reserved must be moved to the warehouse "NEW Mail"
2) After the sale, the goods from the warehouse "Nova Poshta" must be sold
3) in case of refusal of the client after moving to the "new mail" warehouse - the goods must be returned to the "MAIN" warehouse, although here, in theory, it is correct that the sender receive the goods first, and then move to the "main", which I also do not know how to do
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Why move goods to another warehouse instead of a reserve? What advantages does this provide compared to a reserve?
03.08.2022, 13:30
Original comment available on version: ru

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Why move goods to another warehouse instead of a reserve? What advantages does this provide compared to a reserve?

Maybe I just don’t know all the functionality yet, but this is my vision, can I somehow do it differently?
There is a warehouse on it you can see the number of goods. How to understand how many goods are reserved, located in the new mail
For example, in CPM Salesdrive, 21 goods for such and such an amount are displayed on the road, 22 goods for such and such an amount are in the warehouse, and thus I understand that I have 100 goods in the warehouse for the amount of 50,000 UAH, and the carrier Nova Poshta has 45 goods for the amount of 20000 UAH
So that the goods are not lost at the post office somewhere)) or hang back at the office
03.08.2022, 13:38

Here are the figures for how many items are in reserve and for what amount. When you send the goods by new mail, go to the Sold status, that's it. If the parcel was refused at the new mail, transfer the order with goods to the status "Pick up the goods that were returned" and that's all, until you pick up the goods, do not touch this order. Try to contact our integrators https://1b.app/ru/partner/search/?tags[]=3 they click tasks like seeds. They will set everything up for you and show you how to work in the box with new mail, what to do with parcels, and so on.
03.08.2022, 14:16

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
https://1b.app/en/partner/search/?tags[]=3

Yes, I have already set it up and see how it works))
I thought about integrators, but I'm afraid they will snap off my budget like seeds ????
03.08.2022, 14:24

I have now done this:
when the goods are transferred to the carrier, they are moved from the Main warehouse to New mail
when the product is sold - "Sell the contents of the process from the warehouse"
Now all that's left is to figure this out:
"Reverse delivery TTN stage:" and "Return delivery TTN:" - how does it work?
I have a default return delivery in my new mail, if the person refused, then it returns the goods to me back
It turns out that a new mail creates a TTN, and it automatically writes "TTN return delivery" or is this a process that needs to be done?
03.08.2022, 14:32

Abashin Alexander Andreevich wrote:

You put the action on the stage, choose the status there. If the TTN status of the order matches the one you selected in the action, the order will try to switch to the status where the action is. Status comparison occurs once an hour and only if the order is not closed yet. I also don’t recommend hanging up other actions at such stages (they often throw errors, they can’t return the goods to the warehouse, etc.) and the order cannot jump into the status.
03.08.2022, 14:56

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:

Abashin Alexander Andreevich wrote:

You put the action on the stage, choose the status there. If the TTN status of the order matches the one you selected in the action, the order will try to switch to the status where the action is. Status comparison occurs once an hour and only if the order is not closed yet. I also don’t recommend hanging up other actions at such stages (they often throw errors, they can’t return the goods to the warehouse, etc.) and the order cannot jump into the status.

but how to do it right? do not do a separate stage "change of status"
and I didn’t quite understand, upon return delivery, a New TTN is created automatically in the office, how will it pull itself into the box and find out the status of the invoice?
03.08.2022, 16:56

1. Just at this stage, you do not need to set actions like "Debit", "Return", "Create payment". Put the rest.
2. The return shipping TTN number is automatically pulled into the order with the standard TTN number. Those. if the TTN is returned, then the TTN of the return delivery will be pulled into the order with the usual TTN
03.08.2022, 17:06

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment