1b.app
Link copied -

Import payments from a CSV file

The following question arose, when setting up automation to import payments from a CSV file, I do not quite understand where to place the file and which path to specify. Below I give my settings and the location of the file on the screenshots. The TestPayment folder, it contains the Test.csv file
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Калабай Александр
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Most likely the path needs to be specified relative to the “Root folder” on the server, which is most likely “media”. Therefore, the path to the folder should work at

media/import/payment/ or media/import/
12.04.2024, 15:41
Original comment available on version: ru

If you do not specify the path, then the path media/import/payment/ is considered, you can put the file in the folder you need and specify the path there
15.04.2024, 15:39

Гайдаров Руслан Ісмаілович
Now there is a file on the server with this path: path media/import/payment/ , the file is called Test.csv Still nothing happens. I am throwing screenshots of the file, automation and a link to the test business process where I want to withdraw the payment. https://sale.brille.ua/583638/
17.04.2024, 14:14
Original comment available on version: ua

There is no file in the specified path, if this is the same one that is in the media/import/payment/loaded/ folder, then you have an inaccuracy in the settings - the delimiter is semicolon, and the encoding is Windows 1251
17.04.2024, 14:30

It was just trying to do something, it sees the file and transfers it to the loaded folder, so it sees the file itself. I simply changed the names of the fields to English, I thought it would be accepted in this form, so it is slightly different from the screenshots. The problem is that it sees the file, but does not want to create a payment
17.04.2024, 15:28

Well, I set the encoding to Windows-1251 and utf8, I also tried the separator, and a period, and a comma, and a semicolon
17.04.2024, 15:43

Delimiter ; However, in your account it says that payments can only be made to this account by indicating the payment category. You can remove this setting and payments will be loaded
19.04.2024, 13:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment