1b.app
Link copied -

Automatically allocate customer payments across processes

Hello!
Please tell me the automation logic once per hour for the action "Automatically distribute customer payments by processes"
This functionality will only work if the payment has an added client, right?
That is, the task is:
there is a process with the goods sent
there is a payment without a client and process
So, this action only works if you specify a client for payment, then the payment is distributed. Is that how it's intended?
And if the task is to distribute payments among processes without a client, is it better to use distribution based on expected payments? But with this distribution, the client from the process is not added to the payment.
Tell me, the correct and correct way to distribute faceless payments across processes. What would be attached to such a payment process and the client of the process based on the amount.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Захарюгин Юрий Олегович
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
I manually attach such payments to the process

if the client wrote the order number (of the process I gave him) in the comments, then this action will be able to find the number (specify the word after which to search for the number in the settings) and link it to the process.
10.07.2023, 18:50
Original comment available on version: ua

Nicholas wrote:
there is a payment without a client and process

you can't create a payment without a client, only if you have some kind of import automation that doesn't create contacts based on the payment data

Nicholas wrote:
Tell me, the correct and correct way to distribute faceless payments across processes. What would be attached to such a payment process and the client of the process based on the amount.

even if you somehow created payments without a client - the above action cannot be done, since it works with payments where there are clients and searches for processes on them
12.07.2023, 17:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment