1b.app
Link copied -

Process numbers - how they work

There was such a nuance:
Our partners' erp system in which they work maintains order numbers with numbering as in Box #12345 (lattice + number). If the numbering is similar, then Boxing links suppliers' orders to our orders, but they are not related.
The question is:
Is it possible to complicate the number of orders or make it unique so that when working with others - there are no intersections of numbers.
For example, we want the system to understand our order number or not only if it is written with the prefix ergo.
It will be like this:
ergo.#12345
That is, if a letter from a partner with their number #12345 comes to the mail, the system will not add such a letter to our order.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Does this only apply to mail parsers or something else?
21.06.2021, 11:07
Original comment available on version: ru

clack clack wrote:
Good afternoon. Does this only apply to mail parsers or something else?

So far, only this has been noticed, since communication takes place through mail.
21.06.2021, 11:17

Please give a link to the event and the process where it was parsed, I'll see what I can do with it
21.06.2021, 11:17

.clack-clack wrote:
Please give a link to the event and the process where it was parsed, I'll see what I can do with it

unfortunately I can't do it, because. these processes were removed last year, due to the fact that they were test.
in any case, I think you understand what I'm talking about; I wouldn't want to run into a similar problem on the OS.
Or is there some setting that can prevent this?
21.06.2021, 11:24

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

.clack-clack wrote:

unfortunately I can't do it, because. these processes were removed last year, due to the fact that they were test.
in any case, I think you understand what I'm talking about; I wouldn't want to run into a similar problem on the OS.
Or is there some setting that can prevent this?

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
24.06.2021, 13:10

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment