1b.app
Link copied -

Question about changing the responsible

I did not find any checkbox option in the action "Change business process and stage depending on field values", which would compare these two fields. by default, if you do not put the responsible one, then it forms the process for the author. can't check author id = manager id in "Change business process and stage based on field values" action. or that the responsible process is empty. checkbox "no value manager id" also does not work. in short, what action can be used when comparing author=responsible to prohibit the transition to the stage . the only option is to make a field with a tie to the employee and compare the responsible and the employee from this field?
Original question is available on version: ru Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Answers:

"the only option is to make a field with a tie to the employee and compare the responsible and the employee from this field?"
Good afternoon! Yes, it seems to be true. You will need actions:
- Copy process fields - which you will copy the author to the additional process field
- Prohibit transition depending on the fields - in which you will check whether the Responsible is equal to the author (which is stored in an additional field)
01.04.2021, 12:03
Original comment available on version: ru

In the field value write {|$authorid|} and in the field name "Responsible (ID)"
01.04.2021, 18:04

Евгений
Клиент

Dmitry
the oldest of the Ents wrote:
In the field value write {|$authorid|} and in the field name "Responsible (ID)"

I didn't find this variable anywhere. maybe you have a complete list of variables somewhere?
02.04.2021, 11:47

in this action all variables available for emails are available
02.04.2021, 13:21

Евгений
Клиент

Dmitry
the oldest of the Ents wrote:
in this action all variables available for emails are available

I understood it. it's just that authorid is not specified in the list of variables for letters. here is the question. But I have already been answered elsewhere that they will supplement the documentation with all available variables within the near foreseeable future =)
02.04.2021, 13:26

This action contains both variables for letters and variables for document templates. Perhaps this is a variable from document templates.
02.04.2021, 13:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment