1b.app
Link copied -

remove unavailable products

Answers:

Good afternoon. What do you mean by "inaccessible products" in a particular process?
20.01.2021, 15:29
Original comment available on version: ru

which cannot be sold or reserved
i.e. they are either not available or reserved in other processes
20.01.2021, 15:33

Unfortunately, there is no such action, to estimate the cost of its improvements?
20.01.2021, 15:39

I suggest doing this:
1. Set the reservation action to the stage
2. Refine an action that will remove from the process all products that do not have a reserve in stock. This action will take 2 hours.
20.01.2021, 15:47

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
Improve an action that will remove from the process all products that do not have a reserve in stock. This action will take 2 hours

what is this action?
with a 100% probability, the products that need to be removed from the current process are reserved in others
20.01.2021, 16:34

https://prnt.sc/xapzqo I'm talking about this action. Those. it will be able to reserve everything that is available in the warehouse and has not yet been reserved in other processes and next. the action to be finalized will remove products from the process that do not have a reserve
20.01.2021, 16:59

I would not like to reserve, because it is possible that this product will appear in several processes
20.01.2021, 17:45

well, you can set the action of canceling reserves after the delete action to remove all the reserves.
20.01.2021, 17:48

you can only reserve in one process, which means that in all others this product will be deleted by the removal action even before the reservation is canceled
20.01.2021, 17:55

But you can physically sell the product only in one of them, in my opinion it is logical to remove it from the rest in such a situation. You cannot, having 1 "closet", add it to 3 orders and sell it there, you will physically sell it only in 1 order, and you need to remove it from the rest
21.01.2021, 10:34

We don't sell, we rent. the point is that when the leased object (office) is released, all those previously interested immediately receive a notification so that it is idle as little as possible. but interested yesterday, may not be relevant today, so there is no priority of processes (clients)
21.01.2021, 11:22

Got it, thanks. Why remove the product from the process at all, what problem does it solve?
21.01.2021, 11:28

the client calls, asks for an office of a certain area, at the moment there are no such free ones, but in principle there are 10 of them. We add them all to the process, as soon as at least one is free, we switch the stage and send an SMS notification. other products need to be deleted 1) in order to correctly send a notification that there is such and such a product with such and such characteristics 2) it's just convenient if the client responds and we continue to work with him in this process
21.01.2021, 11:40

How do you define "there are no such free ones" and the moment when a free one appears?
21.01.2021, 11:43

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
"there are no such free

reserved in other processes

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
moment when free appears

reserve in another process removed
21.01.2021, 11:48

Chubenko Mikhail
Client wrote:

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
Improve an action that will remove from the process all products that do not have a reserve in stock. This action will take 2 hours

what is this action?
with a 100% probability, the products that need to be removed from the current process are reserved in others

here I meant that it will remove the products of the process that are not reserved in this process. Those. As far as I understand the proposed scheme above:
1. Set the product reservation action
2. Modify an action that will remove from the process all products that are not in reserve if at least one product of the process has a reserve
3. Remove reserves in this process
you should fit. The action from point 2 will take 2 hours to complete.
21.01.2021, 12:03

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
Modify an action that will remove from the process all products that are not in reserve if at least one product of the process has a reserve

and if there is no reserve, will it not be deleted?
21.01.2021, 12:30

yes, if there is not a single product in the reserve, then the rest will not be deleted.
21.01.2021, 12:41

let's simulate. there are 10 processes with a certain array of products that are not yet available. at some point one of the products becomes available and the action switches all 10 processes to the next stage. in one of them, a free product is reserved, the rest are deleted, we send a notification to a potential client, then the reserve is canceled. and what happens in the other 9 processes?
21.01.2021, 12:53

Chubenko Mikhail
Client wrote:
the product is reserved, the rest are deleted, we send a notification to the potential customer, then the reserve is canceled. and what happens in the other 9 processes?

the product is reserved, the rest are deleted, then the product reserve is removed. And the same will happen with the next 9 processes.
21.01.2021, 13:12

those. you put the reserve there not forever, but only for a second, then remove it with the next action
21.01.2021, 13:13

Mikhail, do I understand correctly that you want me to take up the work of an integrator and figure out how to set up a power supply unit for specific requirements? I can do it, but it will be on a paid basis. I can also suggest or evaluate specific actions or change the logic in it, for everything else there are integrators.
21.01.2021, 14:00

Chubenko Mikhail
Client wrote:
But what about SMS?

in the necessary action of sending sms, we can also check if there are reserved products in the process and not run the action if not. You can put it between steps 2 and 3 that I described above. Completing such a checkmark in the desired action will take 2 hours. Total 4h. Bill?
21.01.2021, 14:18

I will think. I don't have a complete picture yet.
21.01.2021, 17:43

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
Modify an action that will remove from the process all products that are not in reserve if at least one product of the process has a reserve

what is that action?
28.01.2021, 15:40

It still exists only in my head, but I wrote that it needs to be finalized)
28.01.2021, 16:04

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
It still exists only in my head, but I wrote that it needs to be finalized)

rather develop)
28.01.2021, 16:22

Or maybe this action can be modified to the functionality we need?
28.01.2021, 16:24

Or maybe this action can be modified to the functionality we need?
28.01.2021, 16:24

the estimate will not change from this, I would not shove logic with reserves here
28.01.2021, 16:53

let's do action
sms does not need to be finalized yet
08.02.2021, 11:57

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
2. Modify an action that will remove from the process all products that are not in reserve if at least one product of the process has a reserve

we do this, right? The invoice for 2 hours will be issued during the day.
08.02.2021, 14:38

Good afternoon. Action + tick in it https://prnt.sc/yyve6q
10.02.2021, 14:42

you have a great sense of humor..
10.02.2021, 16:52

well, I didn’t understand how the system would reserve the same product at the same time in different processes (albeit for a moment) when moving to a stage (and all other necessary actions of the stage work only when moving) ... as I understand it , that it still processes the processes according to the temporary crown in turn according to some sign (although it seems that at the same time)
10.02.2021, 17:18

the data is processed in this case very quickly, so it seems to you that at the same time. In fact, physically there is only one single-threaded handler that processes everything in turn once a minute
10.02.2021, 17:47

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment