1b.app
Link copied -

Why is the client not set to the process?

The action "Set the business process for the purchase of products per employee" is set
Such processes are created without a client http://joxi.ru/gmv1nG1t10MK4r, although the provider is installed.
http://joxi.ru/KAg5e35IKO6G6m
When creating an order to the supplier by the action "Create process to the supplier", the client is specified http://joxi.ru/DrlK6kKsydZqJA
It is very inconvenient to work when there are several processes without a client http://joxi.ru/YmEgJ7gsMLDy7A
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Please check if the contact is registered with this supplier. This can be found in the vendor settings.
07.10.2020, 12:48
Original comment available on version: ru

Yes, registered
07.10.2020, 12:55

Please reset the link to the process where there is a supplier and the client is not affixed - I'll see what's wrong
07.10.2020, 12:55

07.10.2020, 12:58

I looked at the action code, at first glance the client should not be affixed. Are you sure that the rest of the orders in which the client is affixed were created by this action?
07.10.2020, 13:08

Orders in which the customer is placed are created by the action "Create a process for the supplier".
The customer is not affixed in orders created by the action "Install the business process for the purchase of products per employee".
There is no difference in them to influence the affixing of the client. There is a product, he has a supplier, he must establish his contact with the client in order to communicate and interact with him.
07.10.2020, 14:16

As you can see, in the action "Set the business process for the purchase of products per employee", such logic is not provided for according to the terms of reference for which this action was programmed. You can modify it in about half an hour to put down the client as you need.
07.10.2020, 14:25

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
As you can see, in the action "Set the business process for the purchase of products per employee", such logic is not provided for according to the terms of reference for which this action was programmed. You can modify it in about half an hour to put down the client as you need.

let's
07.10.2020, 15:32

Submit an invoice, let's fix it
08.10.2020, 14:17

and also the sale price as RRP, not Purchase
08.10.2020, 14:19

Farkhshatov Rodion Client wrote:
and also the sale price as RRP, not Purchase

Let me explain, now when creating an order to the supplier by this action, the sale price is set by the RRP, which is strange, it is not clear what this is for.
When creating an order to a supplier using the Create order to a supplier action, the purchase price is set
08.10.2020, 14:50

needs improvement
#want to pay
08.10.2020, 19:09

Have you received an invoice in the mail yet?
09.10.2020, 12:26

No, he didn't.

Rodion Farkhshatov

can this be done too?
09.10.2020, 12:53

No, in half an hour I only evaluated what I wrote about: adding a client to the process.
If you need something extra, clearly describe in one message: how it is now and how you want it.
09.10.2020, 12:58

"Clearly" has already been described. Read carefully
09.10.2020, 16:27

I looked, the action does not take the RRP from the supplier. It charges the same price it would charge if you manually added the product to the process.
09.10.2020, 16:31

Yes, that is right. It is strange that the purchase order is not placed, as in the Create order for the supplier action, although the meaning is exactly the same
09.10.2020, 18:12

Rodion, what else is needed from me here? I gave you an estimate of half an hour for the previous question, is there something else that needs to be done here, or is it possible to accurately invoice for half an hour?
12.10.2020, 09:44

If you can't just tweak the price setting, then evaluate
12.10.2020, 12:46

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
I looked, the action does not take the RRP from the supplier. It charges the same price it would charge if you manually added the product to the process.

Farkhshatov Rodion
Client wrote:
Yes, that is right.

You agreed with how it works, what needs to be fixed, I don’t understand? What would you like?
12.10.2020, 12:53

I confirmed the way it works now, that the price is set the same if the product was added manually.
And when adding goods manually, the price is set to retail, which, by the way, is a BIG inconvenience in orders to the supplier, because. a priori, the price should be the purchase price.
And when you add products on the order creation page, then in the process their price is set by the purchase price
12.10.2020, 13:03

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
What would you like?
12.10.2020, 13:14

Let me explain, now when creating an order to the supplier by this action, the sale price is set by the RRP, which is strange, it is not clear what this is for.

Need a purchasing
12.10.2020, 13:17

Send invoice again for client installation
16.10.2020, 10:51

I immediately fix all the places so that the Purchase is placed. price in the selling price can not. I can only do it when adding from specific places in the form of settings. Those. for example, a setting in a specific block, so that when adding a process product to the price from it, the purchase price from the product card is set. If it suits you, tell me the name of the block in which you need to modify this
19.10.2020, 10:06

Can you explain why, when adding a product to the BP Order to the supplier, the purchase price is set through the start page (that is, the system somehow understands this), but directly in the process, through the addition in the product search block, the retail price is set?
This is an outgoing process, according to which a purchase takes place. Purchase prices should be Everything is correct on the start screen, but not in the process
19.10.2020, 15:25

Probably because some logic is written in one place, and such logic is not registered in the second place.
19.10.2020, 17:40

Please evaluate the setting of the purchase price when creating an order by the action "Set the business process for the purchase of products for an employee"
20.10.2020, 10:38

add to this action will take 1h. You want to put a purchase. product price or one of the supplier's prices?
20.10.2020, 10:48

what's the difference?
20.10.2020, 11:02

Purchase price - value from the product card. There is such a field next to the price.
Supplier price, one of the prices from the "Suppliers" tab of the product card.
20.10.2020, 11:03

I know where these prices are)) I want to understand what the difference is.
The purchase price is set on the basis of the choice of the supplier according to the established rules, right?
And if you set the price of the supplier, then this is bypassing these rules?
One of the prices is if there are several suppliers?
20.10.2020, 11:17

I don't understand how to explain to you the difference between a banana and a bicycle. Here is a banana, here is a bicycle - they are different))
Let's just buy. price from the product card. Takes 1h
20.10.2020, 18:44

Well, try to explain. At least what is the difference between the purchase price and the price of the supplier. Are there situations in which they may differ?
21.10.2020, 12:09

If, by analogy with the action Create an order to the supplier, then what price is set?
21.10.2020, 12:20

If, by analogy, it takes the price from the suppliers tab for the desired supplier.
21.10.2020, 13:10

It's clear now, then purchasing
21.10.2020, 13:36

Total:
half an hour to put the contact of the supplier in the clients of the process with the action "Set the business process for the purchase of products for the employee"
1h so that the price of the process product is taken from the "Purchase price" field from the product card when adding a product with the action "Set the business process for the purchase of products for an employee"
21.10.2020, 13:39

You should have already been billed for an hour and a half. Did you receive it?
26.10.2020, 13:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment