1b.app
Link copied -

Is it possible to refine with a combination of 2 images?

We are engaged in printing on clothes and souvenir products.
The print is applied to the material already after the order.
In stock, there is stocked material without printing. (example: "T-shirt JHK TSRK 150 (Cotton 9-11 years. Children's Black)")
The article number of the print is specified in d.p. of the process product "Layout No.
In d.p. the product of the "Visual" process pulls up the image, according to the guide.
With the help of auto. action "Automatically fill the values of additional fields of process products based on the directory" set in the procedure.

Now the manager inserts the article into the "Layout #" field and the system often hangs for 10-20 seconds, because the directory has many entries.
Is it possible to make the following revision:
- In addn. insert an image in the product field. (photo of a t-shirt without a print)
- We create a directory with prints in png format (or whate
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon. Yes, it is possible to superimpose a photo print on a t-shirt. The action will be able to take 2 photos from additional fields, superimpose one on top of the other and insert it into the third field of the product of the process. In action, there will be settings with coordinates starting from which you will need to insert the print (so that you can position the correct ego relative to the photo of the T-shirt). The action will take 9 hours. Bill?
08.11.2022, 12:16
Original comment available on version: ua

Грабовський Олександр
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Will I be able to copy this image from d.p. product of the process in d.p. process?
As I do now.
Will it be possible to indicate the coordinates in the product card (because they will be different for each product)
10.11.2022, 08:44

Oleksandr Hrabovsky wrote:
Will I be able to copy this image from d.p. product of the process in d.p. process?
As I do now.

Yes, there will be just a file in the dpofield, you can copy it wherever you need

Oleksandr Hrabovsky wrote:
Will it be possible to indicate the coordinates in the product card (because they will be different for each product)

yes, in this case, you need to make 2 settings in action: select an additional product field with X and Y coordinates. It will take +1h, as it is a bit more complicated. Those. it will take 10 hours.
10.11.2022, 10:47

Грабовський Олександр
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Thank you!
Fixed it.
At this stage, we decided to postpone this revision.
We will return when there is a clearer need to automate this process.
16.11.2022, 15:25

Contact us if you need to improve. Have a nice day!
17.11.2022, 11:05

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment