1b.app
Link copied -

I am looking for an action that can copy the field value from the current process to another (unrelated) process knowing only its id

I am looking for an action that can copy the field value from the current process to another (unrelated) process knowing only its id.
Once again: I have a process with id=222222. It should contain the value of the additional field of the process from process id=999999.
We are sitting in process 999999 and have no idea how to find process 222222 in the system. We enter "sending" in one additional field, and "222222" in the other and proceed to the stage. Plugging - you really need an action that will carry it all out.
Moreover, I found an action that can change STAGE in 222222, but this is not enough.
"Find a sub-process with a given business process and stage and change its business process and stage"
If it’s completely unrealistic, I’ll be glad for information about what actions can do something with other actions by id
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

You can use action
"Copy field value to parent process or specified process"
there is a tick
http://i.imgur.com/w0vZFCT.png
Thus, the system will transfer the value to the process that is selected in the add. process field.
I think this solves your issue
11.09.2020, 09:06
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment