1b.app
Link copied -

When trying to select a city, the cursor switches back to the quantity field and deletes the value

Good afternoon.
When you try to select a city (additional drop-list field), the cursor switches back to the quantity field that was entered before. I added a short video, there was already such a problem, they fixed it. Please correct again
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. You can link to the test process - I can’t repeat the problem locally
26.10.2021, 17:14
Original comment available on version: ru

26.10.2021, 17:19

The problem does not recur. I use Chrome
I attach the video
Do all users have this problem?
26.10.2021, 17:27

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Do all users have this problem?

all users repeat, the problem came from the managers, and I managed to repeat it many times. I'll go through again and write step by step
26.10.2021, 20:42

The situation repeats itself, it is possible to reproduce with such a route
We go into the client card (here for the test https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/shop/users/75142/) , click the button Create request , in the created process click To work (before that fields are blocked for editing), in the search block we look for any product and add it through the cart, after which we edit the quantity or price and immediately go to the City field , try to enter the city - but this edits the product table field. Described reproduced step by step on the video
28.12.2021, 12:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment