1b.app
Link copied -

Each product in the process is placed as a separate order for the supplier, even if several products have the same supplier

I ask you to help the question, I checked different combinations of checkmarks when placing an order to the supplier, but the result is the same ...
In the customer's order, there are several goods for one supplier, when switching to the "order to supplier" status, the action "create an order to the supplier" is performed and a separate order is created for each product to the same supplier (this problem appeared a long time ago, but now it is already very annoying)
I tried to change the combinations of checkboxes (attached a photo), but in any case, a separate order is created, but I would like the goods to be grouped by suppliers in the order
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Uncheck "Create separate vendor orders for each sales order"
25.10.2021, 15:13
Original comment available on version: ru

if you uncheck this box, the product falls into the old unclosed orders to the supplier
25.10.2021, 21:46

You just need to change your PSU a bit. After creating a supplier order, after a minute or two, you need to switch from the default stage to another. Supplier orders are looking for an action in the default status, if you switch the old ones, they will not be found.
26.10.2021, 17:02

hmm, interesting, I'll try, although it used to work without such tricks
26.10.2021, 17:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment