1b.app
Link copied -

When pressing DELETE in the process products, the option to delete the product becomes available

The process interface has a block "Products by table"
It has a setting "Close to edit a row, like a field:"
Everything seems to be working
If we entered 1 in the "Editing Fence" field, then the system forbids editing this line and the delete line button disappears (the cross icon disappears)
But when we find on this line we press the DELETE button on the keyboard, then the icon appears and you can already delete the line
Checked on chrome
1. Can you fix the bug?
2. I also ask you to answer how much the setting works only when this field that indicates in the setting is in the table (maybe this is also a bug, if not, please clarify, since the functionality becomes truncated, so this setting could be used more flexibly)?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Fixed the appearance of the delete icon. The setting works only for columns that are displayed on the page. the condition checks exactly the data that you see. This is the logic behind this setting.
29.09.2021, 09:14
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
Checked as soon as you wrote, nothing worked
I didn’t write what didn’t work, because I understood that I would get an answer, wait for the update tomorrow and check
Waited, checked and nothing works
Here is the process on which I checked https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/50309/edit/
01.10.2021, 12:07

Please make a video with the sequence of your actions, because I check and everything works
01.10.2021, 12:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment