1b.app
Link copied -

I am not getting utm tags in the process using the Add UTM tags action based on an incoming process client call

Возникают сложности в работе?
Не получается настроить функционал?
Вы всегда можете создать топик на нашем форуме и там описать вашу задачу! Создать топик
Good afternoon.
Process https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/zakaz-klienta/1901915/edit/, when clicking on the procedure https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/shop/workflow/16/procedure/761/ ?status=0, where only the specified action is configured, utm data is not transmitted to the process http://joxi.ru/nAy1OY8faLYL7A, although they are present in the push from Binotel and in the client card as well
Please check why utm is not dragged into the process?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

"When passing to the stage, the action will look for the first incoming event (call) of this client, on which UTM tags were transmitted. "
you have an event stored as outgoing
24.09.2021, 17:55
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
"When passing to the stage, the action will look for the first incoming event (call) of this client, on which UTM tags were transmitted. "
you have an event stored as outgoing

Maxim, but I signed up on the client’s card (the client ordered a get call on the site and the data from the binotel came in), it turns out that if the call is not incoming, then we won’t pick them up in the order?
24.09.2021, 18:07

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Maxim, but I signed up on the client’s card (the client ordered a get call on the site and the data from the binotel came in), it turns out that if the call is not incoming, then we won’t pick them up in the order?

The specified action on the procedure checks for an incoming call.
The tags could be registered with the client by pushing to /binotel/push/complete/
27.09.2021, 16:43

Good afternoon.
The client ordered a callback (getcall), and we made an outgoing call. Binotel at the same time fixes the source and transfers it to the box. They are on the card.
Maxim, what action would you recommend to get these sources?
In my opinion, the action "Add UTM tags based on incoming call" is stupid, because these tags are already stored in the client card by this time anyway. What is the point of looking for them again in the logs? Can it be easier to modify the action so that the yutm tags are picked up in the corresponding fields of the client?
Or suggest your own, please.
28.09.2021, 10:45

Good afternoon.

Hello.

The client ordered a callback (getcall), and we made an outgoing call. Binotel at the same time fixes the source and transfers it to the box. They are on the card.
Maxim, what action would you recommend to get these sources?

I am aware of this, as mentioned above.
You have labels in the client and signed up based on the callback of Binotel.

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
In my opinion, the action "Add UTM tags based on incoming call" is stupid, because these tags are already stored in the client card by this time anyway.

And in my opinion, the action is sensible if you expect from it exactly what it is intended for - to work with an incoming call.

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
What is the point of looking for them again in the logs? Can it be easier to modify the action so that the yutm tags are picked up in the corresponding fields of the client?

If you have such an opportunity among the available actions - you can do so.

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
Or suggest your own, please.

The easiest option that I see is to modify the action "Add UTM tags based on incoming call" setting to take into account all directions of the call and it will find the call you need. This revision will take 1 hour.
28.09.2021, 14:44

The easiest option that I see is to modify the action "Add UTM tags based on incoming call" setting to take into account all directions of the call and it will find the call you need. This revision will take 1 hour.

Good. And can we, within one hour, also add the setting "Search for calls in the last .... days"?
28.09.2021, 14:55

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
Good. And can we, within one hour, also add the setting "Search for calls in the last .... days"?

Yes, it is quite
28.09.2021, 14:57

Excellent. In total, we are finalizing the action "Add UTM tags based on an incoming call"
1. Checkbox "Consider all directions of the call"
2. Parameter: "Search for calls in the last .... days" with the ability to select from 1 to 99 days
I'm waiting for the bill for 1 hour at FOP Zaglubotsky D.
Thanks
28.09.2021, 15:39

I specify: The parameter "Search for calls in the last .... days" should apply to the entire action as a whole, that is, to incoming calls in the same way.
28.09.2021, 18:35

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
I specify: The parameter "Search for calls in the last .... days" should apply to the entire action as a whole, that is, to incoming calls in the same way.

Of course :)
29.09.2021, 09:04

1. Improved setting "Take into account all directions of events"
2. Improved setting "Check events for the last N days"
29.09.2021, 14:42

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
1. Improved setting "Take into account all directions of events"
2. Improved setting "Check events for the last N days"

Everything is fine! Thank you. close
30.09.2021, 09:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment