1b.app
Link copied -

Action "Add filter to product with additional fields to process" shop_action_order_status_create_product_filter_by_customfield does not clear data

There is an action here https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/workflow/18/procedure/56/?status=0
The essence of this action is to copy the values of the additional fields of the process products in the product filter
So it works, but if I cleared the data in this field in the process products, then it no longer works
That is, I had a field Growth = 98 in the products of the process, I launched the action, I got a filter Growth = 98, then I realized that I made a mistake and filled in the wrong filter that I needed, I took the Growth field and cleared it, that is, it is empty and filled in the Height2 = 98 field, then launched the action and it left it in Height1 = 98 (old) and put down for Height2 = 98
I consider this a bug!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

If you removed the value from the additional field, the action should not remove this filter. It can only change the value if it is not empty or add a new filter. If you allow it to delete the values of additional fields that are not filled in, you will mow out all the filters in the product and put the bug "and the filter has disappeared from the mark here." Such things can only be done in the form of settings in action.
27.08.2020, 14:50
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Bodyako Dmitry wrote:
If you removed the value from the additional field, the action should not remove this filter. It can only change the value if it is not empty or add a new filter. If you allow it to delete the values of additional fields that are not filled in, you will mow out all the filters in the product and put the bug "and the filter has disappeared from the mark here." Such things can only be done in the form of settings in action.

I didn't delete the value, I changed it to empty, why doesn't it change the value to empty for this filter?
27.08.2020, 16:41

If you let him delete the values of additional fields that are not filled in, you will mow down all the filters in the product and put the bug "and the filters are gone here" - haven't you read this?
27.08.2020, 19:06

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Bodyako Dmitry wrote:
If you let him delete the values of additional fields that are not filled in, you will mow down all the filters in the product and put the bug "and the filters are gone here" - haven't you read this?

I read this is a controversial statement, if you went to the stage at which the action stands and there were products in the process, then you probably know what you are doing, especially since my filter values are copied to additional fields when adding.
It's just that it's not logical that it copies if there is a value and does not clear it, emptiness is also a value
27.08.2020, 19:25

I'm not going to argue about logic with anyone. You saw my opinion on the issue above. Make a setting that will remove filters associated with empty additional fields - 2h. By default, this cannot be done.
28.08.2020, 10:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment