1b.app
Link copied -

For some reason, the process goes to an unnecessary stage

Good afternoon!
I got a weird bug.
There is a "Sent IR (Archive Stage)" stage, which I recently stopped using (all actions are disabled in it) and started using the "On the way" stage instead (see Picture 1).
And earlier, processes were transferred to this stage (Issued by IR (Archive stage)) using the action "Move the business process to this stage if the stage of new mail has changed" and the status "Deployed at the place ...", and now this action is put on the stage "On the way".
Tell me why the process goes through this stage, although nothing refers to it?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I forgot to attach a link to the process https://our-store.com.ua/39626/
31.08.2021, 20:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Would this be a "one-time action" or does this happen all the time in this BP and at the current moment?
03.09.2021, 16:14

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
Would this be a "one-time action" or does this happen all the time in this BP and at the current moment?

Maxim, no, this is not a one-time situation. This happens with every order.
Here is a link to the list of filtered orders - https://our-store.com.ua/app/workflowtype-order/?dumpHash=&objectsFromName=&... 30+00%3A00&filtercdateto=&filterdelivery=1&filterpayment=&filterpassedstatuses=1&statusid%5B%5D=111&filterproductname=&filterdateplan=&filterdateplanto=&filtercustomstatusoplati20=&filtercustomostavlenotziv60=&filterdeletedid=&ok=1
03.09.2021, 16:31

Watch now to see if it repeats.
In the database, the setting for the transition to the action of the NP was saved - I took this issue for discussion with the management for the implementation of protection.
07.09.2021, 12:26

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
Watch now to see if it repeats.
In the database, the setting for the transition to the action of the NP was saved - I took this issue for discussion with the management for the implementation of protection.

Yesterday's processes have moved to the right stage.
The stage "Sent IR (Archive stage)" was no longer passed.
Thank you.
08.09.2021, 10:35

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment