1b.app
Link copied -

finalize the action Update order product prices according to product prices

https://crm.ohrana.ua/
Evaluate the revision of the action Update the prices of the products of the order according to the prices of the products, add a tick to update in the process currency
At the moment, this action pulls the price from the product card in the currency of the product card, it is necessary that the price be added in the currency of the process (in our case, in UAH)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

waiting for the bill. Thanks
17.08.2021, 17:28
Original comment available on version: ru

I haven't received my invoice yet, please send it back.
19.08.2021, 11:54

Good afternoon. Invoice paid, please correct
26.08.2021, 10:29

Good afternoon, we will automatically start the task when we see the payment on the invoice, there is no need to additionally inform about it.
26.08.2021, 11:13

Yes, but we paid this bill on 19/08, while the task paid yesterday was already completed. Therefore, just in case, I am writing here that I paid, maybe you do not see this payment
26.08.2021, 13:48

Can you tell me when to expect it to be ready? We really need this upgrade. Thanks
27.08.2021, 11:31

Good afternoon, I think within a few working days they will finalize
27.08.2021, 11:55

Good afternoon. At the time of completion of the revision, additional questions. Now the price of the product (not the purchase price but the regular one) is converted into the currency of the process product. Your process product currency does not match the process currency, or you need to update the purchase. price?
30.08.2021, 15:33

Yes, that's right, we have goods in currency, and orders in UAH, we need to update the purchase price, now when updating the order, the price in the currency of the product card is pulled up, but it is necessary in the currency of the process
31.08.2021, 11:29

Please complete the revision, we really need it, and we have been waiting for it for an eternity. Thanks
31.08.2021, 16:29

Good morning! Can you tell me when to expect it?
I repeat, we really need this revision, please complete it as soon as possible. Thanks
02.09.2021, 09:24

Considering the deadlines, tell me, are there any problems with the implementation? Maybe you need to change the TOR? If yes, we are ready. It may be easier to extract the purchase price from the product card in the process currency in the additional field of the process product, this option is also suitable for us
03.09.2021, 15:04

Good afternoon, the conversion takes place automatically - you do not need to turn on the checkboxes. Uploaded to your project
07.09.2021, 11:57

Everything works, thank you
15.09.2021, 10:01

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment