1b.app
Link copied -

Does not go to the BP stage

Good afternoon.

Please tell me who knows what the problem is. There is a role “storekeeper”, this role was given access rights by certain stages of the BP. The storekeeper goes through all the marked stages without problems, but there is no way to go to the “Picked up from warehouse” stage, it gives the “User” error. I have checked it more than once, the access rights are for both the stage and the power supply unit and the employee. What could be the problem ?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

At the “Picked up from warehouse” stage, the goods are shipped, perhaps you need to give access to ship the goods?
10.01.2024, 16:12
Original comment available on version: ru

Access is given to warehouses (sell and ship process), but this does not help.
10.01.2024, 16:20

I turned off the action “Sell instead of the process from the warehouse” and managed to move to the stage. But access to warehouses for sale and shipment has been established.
10.01.2024, 16:31

To sell goods from a warehouse, you need the rights not only to sell but also to view balances in the required warehouses. Alternatively, you can set in action on behalf of whom to carry out the sale operation from the warehouse, if you do not want to give these rights to the warehouseman
11.01.2024, 10:27

I don’t know what the problem was, I gave full access, then returned it to how it was and everything worked.
11.01.2024, 16:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment